A Note To Preface;

I have been so overwhelmed with the love and support I have received on Twin Flame, and to reach 1 million reads is just absolutely mind-blowing to me. I genuinely can't believe it, and I am more thankful than you could ever know. This platform, this space to write and create and express myself, is the greatest gift I could have ever been given, so from the bottom of my heart; thank you.

As a thanks, I've been working behind the scenes to make a Twin Flame prequel - so, to celebrate hitting the 1 million milestone I will be releasing 10 chapters, each chapter a handful of stories from Iris and the twins' time at Hogwarts - I'm aiming to release one per week, every Sunday. This is the story of the journey of Iris' friendship with the twins -  the precursor to Iris and Fred's relationship, so as this is predominantly a story of friendship, unfortunately there will be no Fred & Iris smut, and there won't be much direct fluff or anything like that as, obviously, they don't express their feelings until they leave Hogwarts. (At least not to each other)

I hope you will all enjoy this little prequel, thank you so much for one million - even typing that feels surreal; I have cried more than I'd care to admit. I wish I could say more but I'm just so unbelievably lost for words, I never ever thought in my life that people would want to read what I create, let alone love it. You are the absolute most wonderful, kind, funny, and amazing readers. Each and every one of you has my heart.

Thank you. Thank you so so so much, I sound like a broken record but I'll never ever stop saying it. Thank you.

So, without further ado, I present to you: The Kindling; A Twin Flame Prequel.

First chapter released SUNDAY the 11th!

Love always,

Sylvia x