three

"You came to school in a happy mood today." Giselle pointed out as Aera looked over to her side as she had a smile on her face.
"I finally found Moon. She's back home  now." She replied, making the girl besides her gasp.
"You did? How'd you find her?"
"Its a long story. But long story short, I found her in someone's backyard. Turns out that she's been going over to their house for the past week." Said Aera as Giselle only nodded her head in reply.
"At this point she has like a second home that she could go to whenever you're not home." Gisele replied, the girl besides her pouting seeming as she did have a point.

The two of them were currently in maths class, waiting for the class to fill up with students and of course, waiting for the teacher to come and start the lesson.

"Good morning." Someone greeted as they entered the classroom. Aera who was having fun joking around with Giselle went quiet when she heard the familiar voice. Seeing Jeno enter that classroom with one of his friends. She was startled to say the least. Has he always been in her class? Jeno looking at how lost she looked as he found it adorable. The boy flashing her his famous eye smile before going over to his seat.

"Oohh Aera what was that all about~" giselle cooeing at her as she wiggles her eyebrows. Teasing her friend which made Aera roll her eyes playfully.
"Hey, since when was he in our maths class?" Aera asked, Giselle giving her a look of disbelief.
"Aera he's been in our maths class for two years and only now that you've noticed him?!" Giselle replied. Aera's mouth forming an 'O' as she was out of words.
"Huh? Really... oh gosh I feel bad."
"Well it's not like you knew anyone else that's in our maths class besides me." Her friend shrugging at her.
"But wait you didn't tell me what that was all about. Why'd he smile at you though?" She asked curiously, giving Aera a suspicious look.
"I guess you could call us friends? I went over to Yeeun's place yesterday and found out that he was her brother. Then the two of us just talked and stuff." Aera replied honestly.
"You didn't know that they were siblings?!? Ahh Aera you must be living under a rock. Congratulations for being the last person on earth to find out that they were related." Giselle clapped back as the girl besides her could only pout.

--- 🎸

"Bye guys, see you all tomorrow!" Aera waving goodbye to her friends as they all went their separate ways.
She was waiting for her ride by the school gates. Patiently waiting for her brother to come and pick her up. He promised her that he would come and pick her up today, to which she found it suspicious at first. Why was her brother being nice to her all of a sudden? Usually the girl would go home with one of her friends or she would just take the bus back home but today was different I supposed.

"Aera!" Someone calling her name out as she looked behind. Being greeted by someone's chest. The person chuckling at her, holding onto her chin and making her face up so her eyes were meeting up with theirs. Her eyes in contact with Lee Jeno's.
"My eyes are up here darling." He stated and let out a small laugh.
"Why are you here? Are you not going home?" She asked him confused, the boy only shaking his head.
"Doyoung hyung texted me just now and asked if I could take you home instead because he was called behind by one of his teachers." Jeno replied.
Aera slumping her shoulder as she let's out a sigh.
"I knew that his kind gesture was a bit fishy. Of course something had to come up." She stated, Jeno only ruffled her hair as he tried to enlighten her.
"Hey he was really sorry and apologetic. I'm sure that he was looking forward to come pick you up." He tries to reassure her as she only nodded her head tiredly.
"Come on then, I'll drive you home. If you don't mind, we could stop and get some food on our way home. How does that sound?" He asked her, making a smile slowly emerging on her face.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." She said. Jeno smiling down at her before taking a hold of her hand and dragging her to the parking lot.

"Do you mind if I turn on some music?" Jeno asked her, starting the engine as she shook her head whilst adjusting her seatbelt.
"I don't mind at all." The girl replied, causing him to smile before he turned on some music and drove out of the parking lot.

The two sat there in a comfortable silence as they enjoyed the music that was playing in the back. A sudden instinct as Aera started to sing along to the song. She didn't notice it at first and had thought that she was singing in her head. Jeno being surprised by her sudden harmonisation to the song playing as he stayed quiet and enjoyed how soft her voice was. Her voice was like music to his ears and he found it even more comforting to listen to than the original song playing.

The song soon came to an end as the next one starts playing. Aera stopped singing as the girl stared out the window still clueless.
"You have a really nice voice." Jeno suddenly spoke up as she glanced at him in horror.
"Was I singing a bit too loud? Sorry about that.." the girl stammered. This making jeno quickly shake his head.
"Ah no don't apologise. I don't mind you singing, I really like your voice. It's really soft and comforting to listen too." He reassures her and patted her head as she could only lower her head in embarrassment.

He let out a chuckle.
"You're really cute. Doyoung hyung's sister is so cutee." The boy cooed at her.
"Shut up I'm not cute! Don't call me that!!" She fumes in anger. Resembling an angry puppy as he only laughed at her.
"Are you angry at me? I'm sorry I can't take you seriously." He said as she pouted, her cheeks puffed and glaring at the boy besides her.
"Hey I'm mad at you, don't laugh at me!!" She whines and softly hit his arms.
"Ouch." He winced in pain. Faking being hurt just to see her reaction. She quickly softens up as her eyes showed worry.
"I'm sorry, did I hit you too hard?" She asked in concern as this again made him let out a laugh.
"With that hit, I don't think anyone would mistaken you as being mad at them. It felt like a feather." He stated as she looked at him unfazed.
"Ya, you're so annoying." She mumbled and crossed her arms. Looking out the window to see that they were close to her house.

"We're here." Said Jeno as he stopped the car.
Aera taking off her seatbelt and opened the car door.
"Thank you for the ride. I'll make sure to nagged at my brother for making you drive me home. Sorry for being a burden." She Thanks him as he only shakes his head.
"You weren't being a burden. Besides, I was the one that wanted to take you home myself. So don't worry about it." He told her. Aera only fidgeting with her hands because she still felt guilty.
"Nonetheless thank you so much. Ah I'll try to make it up to you.. if you want." She said, Jeno thinking about it for a second before grinning.
"Then consider hanging out with me this Saturday. How does that sound?" He asked her as she slowly nodded her head in reply.
"Great! I'll get going now. See you tomorrow at school." He said and started the car.
"Bye, drive home safely." She waved at him before he drove off.

" She waved at him before he drove off