28 ➵ two weeks later

Start from the beginning

cn u come dhjre

in edde hjdlp

I immediately  went back to the car, flowers still on the passenger seat. After buckling my belt I drove as fast as I could, and as I was allowed to, to Calum's place. 

My mind was going crazy, I was worried.

I parked my car outside his house and ran up to his door, ringing the doorbell at least six times but no one opened it. I panicked and then remembered the spare key which was hidden in the plant. After opening the door my heart froze for a second.

The house was a mess. Things were shattered, lots of bottles of alcohol were scattered all over the floor, Calum was nowhere to be seen. I looked for him in the kitchen and bathroom, then realized he had to be in his bedroom.

I was scared to go in there, though. What if Calum wasn't there? And what if he was but what if something had happened? Was he robbed? I pushed the negative thoughts away and shakily opened the bedroom door.

"Shit, Calum," I said and walked over to the bed where Calum was sitting, trying not to step into the glass splinters on the ground. His mirror was smashed and I soon figured out he did it himself.

Calum's hands were bleeding, blood was also on the bed sheets. He was a sobbing mess, so many tears were streaming down his beautiful face and I sat down in front of him, hugging him tightly.

"Oh, baby," I whispered and pulled away, looking him in the eyes. "What happened?"

I tried to keep my voice calm, even though I was going crazy on the inside. I could tell Calum was trying to speak but I couldn't understand the words, his sobs were constantly interrupting him. I sighed loudly and pulled him into another hug.

"M-Michael, I'm so sorry. S-so, so s-sorry."

"Don't apologize, it's fine."

"N-no, nothing is fine. I-I'm n-not fine and I n-never will be and--", he suddenly cut himself off.

"What's wrong? Calum, you need to tell me what happened. Your house looks like a mess and did you drink all the alcohol? Baby, I'm worried, please talk to me," I pleaded and Calum pulled away from the hug, wiping the tears away but they kept running down his cheeks, sobs escaping his lips.

I was just looking at him for a while. He slowly started to calm down a little but then suddenly broke out in tears again, hiding his face behind his bloody hands.

"Did you smash the mirror?" 

He nodded.

"Did you drink the alcohol?"

Again, he nodded.

"But, why? You don't drink."

There was a long silence before he let out a shaky breath and closed his eyes, the tears were still rolling down his adorable cheeks.

"B-Because, I-I wanted to -- I wanted t-to -- shit."

"Calum, please."

"Because I wanted to kill the baby!" he shouted but his voice cracked at the end of the sentence. "I-I'm s-such a horrible, horrible person. I'm s-sorry Michael."

And it felt like the world was crashing down on me. Not only because Calum was crying so much, not only because of the fact that he practically hurt himself but because, what baby?

"B-Baby?" I stuttered out and looked at him in shock. "What baby?"

"I don't know, M-Michael. I f-felt really weird the past few days and you know how I -- I threw up a lot, r-right? It got w-worse and, I really don't know. I took some tests and I'm -- I'm pregnant," he tried to explain, his voice cracked at the word 'pregnant'.

"Why did you want to kill the baby?" I just asked.

"B-because I don't even know if it's yours or his. I p-panicked and I didn't know what to do. I l-lost control over my actions and I-I drank too much and shit, my hand stings," he said and looked down at it.

"We should get you cleaned up, okay? And then we can talk about this."

He slowly nodded and we walked to his bathroom. Calum's whole body was shaking as he washed his hands and hissed in pain. I hugged him from behind and he relaxed a little.

"M-Michael, I c-can't be pregnant," he whispered. I simply placed a kiss to his cheek and we went back to the bedroom, sitting down on his bed again.

"Are you sure you're pregnant?"

"I took like seven tests and they were all p-positive."

"What do you want to do now?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't know. I can't raise a child and as horrible as this sounds, I don't want this baby if it's not from you. I c-can't get a baby that will remind me of what happened every time I would look at her or him and I'm to 99% sure it's not yours. We used a condom," Calum explained and tears were brimming in his eyes again, threatening to fall.

"But, you know even if it wasn't mine, I would still help you."

He nodded, "Yeah, I know. Yeah."

"How about we go to the doctor tomorrow and take another test? Just to be 100% sure and then we will see what you want to do. I know this is hard but we are in this together, okay? I will stay by your side no matter what happens."

"T-Thank you."

"I love you, Calum." 

 He smiled softly and kissed my cheek, then nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too," he whispered, "so much."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The ending is really shitty and rushed I apologize, I couldn't think of anything :/

Okay guys, so this is the real start of this story :D

I really hope you liked the chapter, I had planned this for so long and that's why I'm kind of nervous about it. What do you think?

Also, boys getting pregnant is absolutely normal in this. It doesn't happen often but when, it's nothing bad or weird.

Please leave your opinions and stuff but don't be rude :)

୨୧ See you next chapter! ୨୧