Chapter 9 - Birth of The Successors

Warning : A sea of  informations, I hope it didn't make you confused

-------------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

...

But before Master starts to sleep...

Miracle Happened in front of Everyone's eyes......

...

Master who has been held by everyone. Suddenly, his body began to generate light starting from his heart, it's like from Master's soul. I who also resides in his soul didn't know what's happening, his soul began illuminating light that so bright, to the point of escaping his body. The light becomes brighter and brighter which right now generating from his whole body. Master didn't do anything and just stay still, then his body began floating on its own from everyone's hands. Everyone just froze and see what's happening because they didn't what to do. Then Master began to illuminate even more light to the entirety of Gap of Dimension, like a star that had reach the end of its life, it illuminates even more like generating all its lights for the last chance, like a 'Supernova'.

But Master didn't generate an explosion, the light just died down and Master stop floating and everyone catches him. Master asks me what happened at the time, but I also didn't have an answer at that time. Though because of it, somehow Master's fatigue has decreased, and he didn't need and wants to sleep anymore, so he jumps from everyone's hands and standing in front of everyone. Because...

The light from Master's soul earlier not just died down, but it's actually escaping from Master's soul and body. And right now, it became a small ball of light that floating in front of everyone. The ball of light just floating motionless, but if you look closer, the ball it's actually some kind of soul that has the color of gold and generating a brilliant light. The soul then like absorbing light particles from its surrounding, the light particles itself didn't come from the Gap the Dimension. By my observation, the light particle comes from countless dimensions and worlds. The soul just absorbing all of it, like it completing itself because the light particles were soul fragments from that soul which originating from Master's soul.

After a minute, we hear a familiar voice, rang to the entire worlds and every living being can hear it. It's Voice of The World, and it's announcing something very unexpected...

...

<< Notice, The Creator, Star King Dragon Veldanava have been revived... >>

...

That's what it's announcing, which makes everyone dumbfounded to hear it. But Voice of The World didn't finish its announcement, and the next words make everyone more bewildered than ever...

...

<< ...from the soul of Chaos Creator, Rimuru Tempest >>

***

More than 20.000 years ago...

A Husband and Wife live alone in one of the mansions in the Capital City of Nasca Kingdom. In the future, it will be known as the Sovereign Alliance of the Nasca Namrium Ulmeria Empire, or in short, Eastern Empire. The Wife is pregnant, and after several months she gives birth to a small cute girl with platinum pink hair and sky-blue eyes, resembling her mother very much.

The girl's birth happened at the same time when the King of Nasca out of the Kingdom, on an expedition to conquer more lands, and most of the kingdom's military also on that expedition. So, the security of the capital is at a low point, but everyone thought it would be fine and it's more important to give their all, their life for the expedition, for the King Ideology to unite the world under his banner and make it a perfect world without conflict under his rule. But because of those, a calamity happened, which the King didn't expect and didn't want to happen at all...