Sofia

The guy who said she's grandmama's​ friend followed me inside the room. I never doubted that my grandmama can be friends with any age but this guy is different. I'm not sure but there's something with him that I can't explain. But, as I have learned in the convent you should never judge anyone based on their physical appearance or what action is shown in the public, they know themselves better than we assume.

"My dear Sofie." A frail voice called me.

"Oh grandmama! How are you feeling?" I went to her directly and grab her hand.

She looks at me and smiled. "I'm fine now that you're here. I missed you so much, my dear." She said sniffling.

"Oh, grandmama I missed you too." I hug her softly. As I look at her she has really aged a lot. She looks so fragile and I feel guilty that I wasn't here to take care of her.

All of a sudden we heard a loud wail.

Bella...

"Aah! Is...is she okay?" A deep voice was heard inside the room.

We all look at the man standing by the door. Even Bella stopped crying when she noticed him.

"Ahmm...Hi?" Sean said hesitantly.

"Oh by the way grandmama, your friend is here to see you." I said smiling at both of them.

"Friend?" Grandmama asked curiously while looking at Sean.

"Whose friend?" Aunt Nina asked looking as confused as well.

"Oh...Ah, Sean, grandmama?" My suspension with this guy became stronger.

They all look confused.

"Eerr...Ahh... The thing is...aah..." When I look back at him he looks guilty scratching his head. So I gave him a strange look.

"Son, why don't you come closer and tell me why you're here?" Grandmama said slowly.

Sean came closer to grandmama's bed. "Oh...ah...well I just want to ask if you know Maria Analisa Miller?" He stood there awkwardly.

"Ana?" Just then grandmama's face brightens.

"So you still remember her right? You're still friends? You never fought or anything right?"

"What?" I gave him a frown.

"Ah...I mean you still contacted each other when she was still alive?" He rephrased.

Grandmama chuckled softly. "Of course we did. She's my best friend."

"You have a best friend grandmama? I have a best friend too and her name is Charlotte." Bella added.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Belle, why don't you come with me to the food court downstairs? I need to buy something." Aunt Nina told her daughter.

"But mom, grandmama is telling a story about her best friend." Bella complained.

"Honey, grandmama needs some alone time with her friend. We'll just come back later and grandmama will tell you all about her best friend."

"Okay fine." As they open the door Bella turned around and look at me. "Aren't you coming with us too?"

"I'll stay here with grandmama so I can take care of her while you're gone." I said.

"But I thought grandmama needs to be alone with...."

"Later honey, let's go." Aunt Nina said before Bella could finish what she wants to say. She pulled her carefully out the door.