Opening her legs I set it on my shoulder licking my lips at the sight of her lips. They were plump and wet.

I pushed her lips apart watching her glistening sex.

Damn

I then ran my finger up the slit, she moaned softly throwing her head back a bit. Using my thumb pad I put a little pressure on her clit doing a circular motion.

"O-oh Kahlil it feels good" she moaned softly

I ran my tongue up her pussy until it rested on the nub of her clit doing circular motion. I hummed knowing it'll add to her pleasure.

She started to writhe her pelvis and I groaned slightly enjoying the view. Her hands grip the bed right as she starts moaning louder by the second.

My mouth clamped over her open labia and I swirled my tongue across her clit.

Opening her legs wider I inserted a finger she gasped moaning my name. The way she said my name was like a prayer soft, breathlessly and lovingly.

I pumped my fingers at a rhythm loving the sight of her squirming. My tongue lapping up the her juices that flowed out from her.

Sitting up I kept pumping my fingers listening to her beautiful moans. Her hands soon makes it's way to my head then she instantly moves it back. Her hooded eyes met mines, her lips parted slightly and her skin glistening with sweat beads.

I take that as my que to start pumping faster.

"Kahlil it's too much s-stop" she moaned out as she reached her climax her body shaking as she creams my tongue. I licked her clean letting her ride her orgasm out.

"You good?" I asked kissing her down there before getting up

"Y-yea" she responded breathlessly

Moving her to the center of the bed I stripped getting on top of her moving my hands down in between us to to simulate her.

"Do yo-"

"No I don't want one" she quickly replied

I was going to ask if she wanted me to used a condom, something I didn't plan to use but had to get permission first.

Lining myself up with her I looked her in her eyes waiting for her to tell me stop, I could tell she was nervous as shit.

"I love you" I pecked her lips moving my face back

With my cock in my hand I pumped it a few times then lined it up with her entrance. Rubbing my cock against her entrance I bit my lip at the feeling off her wetness. Nudging at her entrance I pushed in earning a hiss from her.

Pulling out, I pushed back in further than before getting two inches of my length inside. I wasn't even all the way in but the way she was wrapped around me had me groaning at the wettness and warmth.

By the time I got somewhat all the way in she had tears falling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry" I paused wiping her tear "you good mamas?"

The look in her eyes told me everything.

"It hurts" she looked down "Your so big Kahlil, your in my stomach" she whined softly. I chuckled watching her face with a small pout.
"At least your all the way in" she said looking back at me

My face told her all she needed to know her eyes widened.

"Don't hurt my organs" she held my neck as I pushed all the way in

I kissed her trying to distract her from the pain, she moaned into the kiss then bit my lip. I groaned

Just by the way she gripped me, held me in there, the way she felt was the best feeling I've ever felt besides our bond.