>. . .Mistletoe. . .<

Sanemi's heart exploded. He looked up at Gyomei. "KISS. KISS, KISS!" Mitsuri threw her arms in the air. Shinobu just clapped. Gyomei looked down to where Sanemi was. He reached to under his shoulders, and picked him up. Sanemi felt like punching him. Picking me up infront of everyone?! Like I'm that short?! He was absolutely mad. Sanemi knew Gyomei couldn't see his lips. Sanemi grabbed the Christmas tree. "This is embarrassing, Sanemi." Sanemi scoffed hearing Gyomei's voice. "Well I'm not the one dressed up as a Christmas tree." Sanemi stuck his tongue out. Bleh!

"Are you going to do it or nottt~?! Sane-San!! You guys are already under the mistletoeee~~!!" Mitsuri cried out. "Come on, guys!" Rengoku smiled and chuckled. Uzui raised up his hand. "This isnt Flamboyant! Hurry will ya?" Sanemi pinched Gyomei's cheeks, and threw his face against his. Sanemi tensed up his muscles, as he felt Gyomei's soft lips. His rough skin was akward against Gyomei's. Sanemi slowly opened his eyes, staring at Gyomei. The tall male had a smile on his face. His eyes closed. Sanemi felt...happy. He grabbed onto the man's shoulders. It was still akward being picked up, but oh well. The warmth from them both. One of the best moments Sanemi had. Along with Gyomei.

Everyone cheered in the background besides Tomioka,, Obanai, and Muichirou. Obviously they just clapped. Gyomei put Sanemi down. Sanemi clinged to the Christmas tree boy. Sanemi felt like an ornament,, holding onto Gyomei who was a confirmed Christmas Tree.

. . . . . .

Everyone was having fun, they put the Mistletoe in random places and there were people kissing. Like,, Mitsuri and Shinobu., Obanai got mad. Giyuu and Rengoku. Water and fire. Ehh. Sanemi laughed at that one. Gyomei just smiled that people were having fun. Sanemi pulled Gyomei into a room. He had to calm down from the kiss, so he could do this later.. "Gyomei..be mine. I'll take good care of you, Gyomei.." Sanemi had a red face. The tall man could tell by the way Sanemi's voice cracked. "Of course, Shinazugawa. I shall care for you as you care for me." Sanemi sniffled. Holding onto Gyomei,, Sanemi got his Christmas wish.

For Gyomei to accept his feelings and love him.

(If you want more of this series- you can tell me. Like what you would want. I saw that alot of people enjoyed this. I enjoyed writing it. )