| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Lies. Lies. Lies.

And I know that he probably doesn't even feel guilty for what he did.

I'm running and running through the halls, my nostrils flaring with anger as tears start to uncontrollably flow down my face. My breathing is heavy, I'm trying to calm it down but it's really not working. Slowly, I reach to an empty corridor and slouch down next to the wall, still sobbing. I'm counting, imaging a nice scenery to distract myself, doing everything I can to try to forget about what I just heard.

Doing everything to convince myself that what I heard was wrong. That he never bet on me.

I need Ron right nowHe knows about my anxiety attacks and he's the only one who can help me get through them. I quickly try to get on my feet without falling and slowly make my way to Ron's dorm. 

My breathing is heavy, my throat feels restricted; someone's choking me from the inside and I can't seem to get it to stop. My vision is blurry, I'm dizzy, sweaty, and I feel like I'll pass out.

I knock on the door, revealing Lavender who opens the door with a smile, but it fades away when she sees my face.

"W-where's Ron?" I manage to choke out through my heavy breathing.

"He's not here." She says, panic in her eyes.

"H-help me please!" I plead, and hurriedly she leads me inside.

She kneels down next to me while telling me to calm my breathing down and telling me everything would be fine.

Even though I know it isn't and it won't be, I try to believe the lie.

"Elara, I need you to focus on your breathing," She adds, "Take deep breaths with me, okay?"

I nod as she starts,

"1.."

Breathe.

"2.."

Breathe again.

"3.."

I can do this.

"4.. almost there."

One more, you got this.

"5... Now, you did great." She smiles looking at my somewhat controlled breathing.

She smiles at me again, after handing some water to calm me down. After a couple minutes of silence passes in between us, I finally speak, "I'm sorry I came to you like that."

"Oh please, You're Ron's sister! Of course I would help you." She says patting my shoulder before adding, "Would you like to talk about it?"

"I was just a bet to Malfoy." I speak barely above a whisper.

"What do you mean?" She furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"He didn't actually want to be with me. He just wanted to have sex. Just wanted me for my body." I laugh at how stupid I am for actually believing him.

"Oh Elara." She immediately pulls me into a hug as I start to silently sob onto her shoulder.

I cry and keep crying for minutes, letting it all out. Lavender keeps speaking to me, saying soothing words— anything that will help me feel better but it doesn't help. All I can think of is how he betrayed me. How he lied for almost two months straight.

How stupid I was to believe his lies.

After a while, I finally pull away, "I should be going, thank you for listening to me." I half smile.