| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

No no no this cannot be happening. My eyes widen at him coming closer to me, ready to touch me again. I cry louder and louder, scream for help, but nothing is happening. I'm crawling backwards but all he does is come forward, come closer.

I'm stuck.

"STOP!" I scream as he crouches down next to me.

"No one is going to help you whore" His left palm meets my cheek, emitting a loud noise.

"Please! Don't do this! Somebody help!" I scream, my voice cracking.

"ELARA!" I hear a scream, and when my eyes finally look up, I find Draco instead.

"Draco?" I softly ask.

"Yes, it's me. He won't hurt you again. That was just a thought. He's not here" He caresses my cheek.

"Please don't leave me" I sob onto his chest.

"I won't. I'll never hurt you or leave you" He speaks, rubbing my back in a soothing manner. "Come on, I'll run you a bath instead" He lifts me up and places me on the counter.

After running the bath, he tells that he'll leave the bathroom and I nod, needing privacy at the moment. I just want to be alone.

I step into the bathtub, which is surprisingly at the perfect temperature and sink down to feel the water all along my body. My body instantly starts to relax at this. Starting to wash my body, I do it rather aggressively just so his touch can be removed from me.

Because I know it will haunt me my whole lifetime.

After finishing taking a bath, and covering the marks— which took me about an hour altogether, I'm walking to the kitchen when I smell some bacon and knowing it's my favorite, I immediately run to the counter. There, I see Draco standing and making breakfast.

My heart just melted.

"You're done, good." He hands me a plate.

"You made this!" I exclaim with a tint of happiness in my voice.

"Your bloody brother took too long to tell me what's your favorite food" He groans.

"You asked Ron? And he didn't beat you up?" I chuckle, taking a bite.

"He screamed at me and then told me" He laughs.

"This is really good" I say, not expecting the good to be this delicious.

He smiles.

An actual smile, not a smirk, but a smile.

"Anyways what do you want to do today?" He asks, also eating.

"We have classes, but I don't think I can go" I say, my head low and my voice is soft.

"Don't worry, I told McGonagall you're not feeling well and that we won't be attending any classes today" He places his hand on mine.

"We?" I question.

"You're not going through this alone"

As soon as those words left his mouth, it felt like my whole body was on fire. I was blushing because he cared enough that he's skipping classes to be there with me. To take care of me. Slightly getting up from my seat, I peck his cheek softly and return back to eating, a blush prominent on my face.

|POV: DRACO MALFOY

Seeing her last night in that state with Flint having his filthy hands around her made my blood boil and I don't know what, but something sparked in me which made me want to kill Flint on that spot. Currently he's in the hospital wing, but I plan to get him expelled— possibly killed as well as soon as possible.