Rough

Carla Roson

    We all have bad days. This has to be my worst. My dad keeps pimping me for Polo. It's pathetic. I love Polo it's just I don't feel like he's the right one for me. And being with him just for money is pathetic. It's not that we aren't rich it's that we need the business to thrive in investors. Otherwise, we'll go bankrupt and that just can't happen. Polos mother's are really fucking rich and they also love me so anything I do seems like the best thing ever to them. Which works well for me. Very well.

I never wanted to use Polo. I actually like him. I think. But I don't love him. It really sucks, I love romance novels because they're impossible to happen. Books are to escape reality, into someone else's. It's beautiful though if you know how to read. I'm happy where I am. Just sometimes, I'm not. And those sometimes suck. But I don't let it effect me while I'm around people. It's easy to put on a masks you've been wearing forever. A shield as well. I guess that's my perk. Well, one of them.

There's plenty good about me. I'm beautiful. You have to use your beauty for power. And I have plenty of power and strength. Physically, no. I'm not that strong. Don't know boxing or any type of self defense. I just play with minds.

It's simple really. Fake vulnerability and seduction works well. Anybody quickly falls for that. Because the feeling of someone needing you is the best of all.

So right now, after this shitty day. Shitty week. I came to a bar. It was near the villages but not to close where I'd have to be worried. Nobody was in the bar, just me and the bartender. God, what a bore.

Someone finally comes in, a tired looking guy. Messy hair and the uniform from lake club. It's like 12am, this dude should just go home.

"Omar, your shifts done, I'm up." He says.

I can clearly tell he had a shitty day. It couldn't be worse than mine.

"Finally, later Samu." The bartender leaves, leaving me alone with him.

He's the type of guy I needed to stay away from. I can clearly tell he's from the villages, probably the bad kind. I don't discriminate poor people but he's got trouble written all over his face.

I glance at him before I see he had already been looking at me, "You need a refill?" He asks.

"No, I'm okay, I don't want to drink to much." I say.

He nods and cleans the cup as he looks at the tv. He starts drinking, isn't he at work or something? Why is he drinking?

"Are you even supposed to be drinking?" I point out.

He looks at me and scoffs, "Are you even supposed to be here?"

"What's that mean?"

"You're wearing a watch that is more expensive than this bar and you have rich written all over you," he leans on the table, maintaining eye contact with me, "What're you doing here at this trashy bar?"

I keep my head high, showing no signs of weakness, "It's really none of your business."

He blinks and looks away, "You're right."

And I thought there'd be some sort of conversation starter after that but no. He left me alone.

"What are you doing here if you work a lake club?" I ask so low it was like a whisper.

He looks at me, "I have two jobs." He says casually, "And my brother went to jail, so did my mom so I gotta make a living somehow, no?"

Maybe he has had a shitty day. More than me. He was to easy. He talked to much to a complete stranger. It wasn't safe for him. Idiot. I should know that. A lot of people are idiots here.

"You must've had a shitty day because of your parents." He continues.

"You know who I am?" I ask, I mean, obviously. Everyone knows me.

He chuckles, "No, what are you? A princess?" He shakes his head as he's smiling, "Most rich people have problems with their parents yet they always act like they're better than everyone, clearly not to your parents."

"Fuck you." I say sipping my beer.

"I'm sorry, but it's the truth, you here to tell me it's not? That you and your parents are happy? You probably would."

"You don't know me for shit." I say quickly before looking at him, "And are you here to tell me that your happy and poor? That you and your parents are happy and all that? For a bartender, you really suck at talking with customers."

He chuckles, "I do suck at talking with customers, especially when they look like you."

A boy. Don't get me wrong, he's attractive but a teeny bit of a dick.

"You flirt?"

"Surprising, I know." He scratches his neck. He was a bit awkward. Just the way he stranded or the way he was a bit nervous.

"What do you want," I look at his name tag, "Samuel."

He shrugs, "I've had a shitty day and I know you have to so let's make this day a little better."

I bite my lip as I think, I don't want to cheat. Samuel started walking to the bar door and locked it. He walked back to me, sat right next to me. There's just something about him that my mind warned me not to give in but my body said a completely different thing. To give in. To fuck this stranger right now. The way he knew what he wanted and when he wanted it. He wanted me now. That was just so attractive to me. He clenches his jaw as he waits for a response.

"You seriously want to fuck me?" I ask him

He smiles, "It's not like you'll come back here again, also the short skirt looks wonderful. Tempting."

I can tell he didn't want anything serious. Neither did I. I'm in a relationship. I bet he's an average guy. Kind. He's awkward but I like the confidence.

"How tempting?" I ask, seductively.

He puts his palm on one side of my hip, "Very tempting."

His touch felt cold. And when someone touched me, and they were fully cold. It was trustworthy. But it's not like I need to trust this guy. I just need to fuck him.

I grab his face and kiss him with all the lust and horniness I had in me. Which was a lot. He gave me back the same energy. My hands roamed around his hair as we roamed around each other's mouth. His lips were even cold and the smirk he has as we kissed. I gave this guy what he wanted but I wanted it to. I needed it. Like he said, we have both had shitty days. And we were both here to make it better, for each other. I pull away from the kiss before climbing onto his lap, "Good day for a skirt, no?" I whisper in his ear before unzipping his pants. He laughs before kissing my neck. I softly sigh before I feel his length.

Right away, I grab it and let it inside me. More like pulled it inside me.

I softly gasp as I feel it enter inside of me. I slowly grind on him, bringing me great pleasure and by the look of his face, probably giving him even better. The way he held eye contact was so attractive to me. The way he held on my hips, making sure I'm keeping the pace to his liking and my own. I was moaning softly as I lifted myself up and down, harder. He whimpers, trying to control his own moans. I loved that. Made me feel reassured. "Fuck." He whispers, his breath shaking.

It felt so good, so free, so amazing. It felt like everything I wanted.

Electrifying.