─── 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

Start from the beginning

"Oh? Does that mean ( Y/n ) is back too?" Osamu asks, sitting up straight to witness his sister pouring packets of chips and popcorn into different bowls.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Akira asks as he sits down next to Aran who turns to him.

"We were thinking about playing truth or dare." Suna replies as he lies across the couch, his phone in front of his face as if he was playing a game.

"Ohhh~" Akira slowly nods before turning to a bowl filled with gummy worms that sat in front of Kita. He leans forward and picks a couple of pink ones before sitting back down.

"Oi- don't take all of the pinks. They're my favourite." Kita hisses at the boy, snatching the bowl and bringing it to his chest. Akira blinks at the captain before laughing.

"My bad cap!" He chuckles before leaning back on his hands.

A pair of footsteps approach the group of boys before ( Y/n ) bends forward to place a few bowls of food in the middle of their somewhat circle.

"So what d'ya's think of a small game of truth or dare?" Atsumu asks, gaining everyone's attention. The boys nod as ( Y/n ) stands up and turns around to walk up the stairs.

"Hey ( Y/n )! Wanna join us?" Ginjima asks the girl who had begun walking up the stairs. She stops in her tracks and turns to look back at him.

"Eh, why not? Just let me go get changed." She shrugs before continuing up the stairs. The boys smile at her response as she disappears up the staircase.

"Okay you guys I have a plan." Suna suddenly announces, sitting up straight as soon as the girl was out of their sight. All boys in the room turn towards him, an eyebrow raised or head tilted to the side as they question his actions.

"Someone is going to dare ( Y/n ) to hand over her phone and let us go through her camera roll." Suna tells them, turning to them with his hands raised. The third years lean away from him when they feel the unnaturally excited aura that surrounded him.

"That's, actually not a bad idea." Akira mutters, his chin in his hand as he looks down at his lap. The surrounding boys feel their thoughts go from "that's an invasion of privacy" to "imagine all the blackmail she has on there".

"Akira, send some hilarious photos or videos to ( Y/n ) and make her save them." Suna says, only to receive a sad frown from the tan boy who shakes his head.

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't have any." Akira confesses. His words make the athletes sadly sigh, some even turn to look at the setting sun in a dramatic manner.

"But... I know someone who does!" Akira suddenly perks up, his eyes practically glowing as he snaps his fingers.

He rips his phone out of his pocket and begins to quickly type in a message to a particular...

Kuroo Tetsurou

"Okay, he said that he's sent them to her" Akira says, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Let's hope it works." Kita sighs, causing some of the males to turn to him, eyes filled with shock.

"What can I say? I'm curious." Kita shrugs before they could hear someone walking down the stairs.