Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17 (Before) ???(After)

Height: 6'0 (Before) 5'10 (In his main form.)

Race: Human (Before) Shapeshifter (After)

Looks: (Before)

Looks: (Main form)

Looks: (Main form)

Personality: (After) Unlike his calm and almost uninterested attitude in the world before he has become quite the opposite

Personality: (After) Unlike his calm and almost uninterested attitude in the world before he has become quite the opposite. He will often act on instinct and boredom after getting a second chance at life. He will often try to create mischief to make those around him nervous

Likes: (After) New forms, New skills, Using his skills, New races, Tricking people, Causing Mayhem, Smiling, And Becoming stronger

Dislikes: (After) Boring people, Boring things, Boredom, Stupid people, and His base form.

Unique skills: Copy, Mix N match

Copycat: Allows copying of anyone that he has seen. But he can only copy the abilities of those he has seen in the flesh. But you can only turn into living races. do not get the knowledge of who you transform into so you don't know all their skills. And it does not change your overall magicles count.

Mix N Match: He can shift different parts of his body into different forms that he has taken before copying the abilities of that part. But he can also add more then one form onto each other to create new skills.

Skills: Stealth, Magic manipulation, Magic sense, Perfect memory, Perfect vision, Pierce resistance, and paralysis resistance.

A/n: Alright so Shapeshifter won. For this one I've already gotten a few members of the harem prepared. Since Rimuru doesn't technically have a gender in the new world I'm going to make him a woman before and add them to the harem. For the others I'll be going through the anime first.