*in the quinjet*

'I haven't seen her in over 5 years...' Clint said looking out the front window

'I haven't seen her in 3, it'll be fine'

Little did I know. It most certainly did not go 'fine'

Steve's POV

We landed in her garden and immediately noticed the music coming from inside and the almost of cars parked in the drive way.

We walked in. The house was beautiful. I've never actually seen it but it's really nice. Huge.

We followed the sound and ended up in the huge kitchen that was connected with what im assuming is a living room but it's too crowded to know. There's easily 200-250 people here.

Immediately we looked around for Alice when Natasha spotted her and pointed to her. She was standing on top of the kitchen island with Alissa, both wearing matching dresses. Extremely short and had two mesh lines across her rib area and then a mesh line on the top of her thigh to to point where if it moved any higher you would see her underwear!

'She looks hot!' Natasha shouted to Clint and I

'She looks grown up! It's weird' Clint shouted back

'I don't like it!' I shouted

'That's because of your age!' They both shouted at the same time.

I kept my eyes on Alice who had no idea we were here. They should get some security or something this is a serious safety risk.

She kept 'dancing'. In my opinion that wasn't dancing. That was just touching yourself and moving up and down and turning around and then touching the other person (Alissa) and going up and down while rubbing your hands around them. It's so strange.

'Do we just walk up to her or?!' Clint shouted

'I guess so' Natasha shouted back, so we made our way through the crowd trying to get to her when I stopped and forced Natasha and Clint to stop as well.

Alice's eyes are trained on someone. And she looks furious. She whispered something to Alissa who's eyes then began to pop out of her head and held a hand to her mouth.

'What's going on!' Natasha shouted

'I don't know. Just keep watching for a minute' I shouted back.

I looked in the direction that she was looking and seen a middle aged man holding up a gold box incrusted with emeralds. What's so important about that? I mean, it looks expensive.

Then I heard a loud thud and seen the box smashed to pieces on the floor and the man was holding up a dagger. I'm guessing that was inside the box.

I looked at Alice, who's eyes had flakes of red and purple swirling in them. She raised her hand and the music immediately cut off. The sound of people chattering came to a halt. Everyone looked around worried and scared. In silence.

She flicked her hand to the right and everyone who was around the boy was pushed out of the way.

'If your not holding a dagger. Get out' she whispered keeping her eyes trained in this boy.

Everyone began to rush out and the colour on the boys face dropped.

'One rule. There. Is. One. Fucking. Rule.' She said very calmly

'DON'T GO IN MY BEDROOM!' She roared then lifting her other hand to the air that snatched that dagger from him and did a circle thing with the other and pushed outwards which lead to the boy being slammed through the window.