Getting The Team

Tony's POV

Yes, she shouted at me.
And yes she told me I would be a terrible person if I didn't help bring back all the people that got snapped away.
And no, not once did she mention him.

'Okay! We got me, Tony, Rhode, Nebula, Rocket, Scott, Clint and Natasha are on their way home from Tokyo, and Bruce is coming in two days.' Steve said writing it all down on a note pad

'That just leaves Alice and Thor' he said putting the pen down and looking at me.

We were sitting in the meeting room on our own. To be honest it was rather strange but the smell alone from walking towards the doors were so nostalgic.

'Yeah I cant get a hold of Alice...' I said

'How? Did you ring?'

'It's Friday. She turns her phone off on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.'

'Uh... why?' He questioned

'Party weekend and then Mondays is so she doesn't have to hear my voice after a three day bender'

'Then we can just go get her. Easy' he said standing up

'Uhhh. I'm actually barred from the house' I said raising my index finger

'How does that even work! Just walk in?'

I let out a awkward laugh. In fairness it is awkward. My daughter turned my own invention on me.

'Wellll. See this thing happened so I installed E.F.A.I.K into her house to ground her and Alissa for a week and basically keep an eye on her. EFAIK was ment to keep me up to date with everything Alice did in the house but eventually I stopped getting updates so I checked and I was greeted with a message from them saying Alice hacked it and I'm barred. If I try to get it the doors immediately lock and every possible way in shuts closed...'

'... your an idiot Tony' he sighed

'Hey that's just me who's barred. Nothing about you guys'

'Like she would listen to me! She basically still hates me Tony!' He raised his voice

'You locked her in a cage Steve what do you expect! This isn't the forty's any more! When a women is stronger than you, you can't locked them up, you can't silence them no more! Get with the time spangles!'

He threw the pen across the room and it busted over the wall.

'I'm not paying to have that repainted' I mumbled under my breath.

'I'm sorry. I just didn't know what else to do.'

'Steve, you could've just not thrown the pen. It's probably going to stain the wall'

He looked at me trying to hold in a smile.

'I'm not talking about that. Idiot'

'I know old man. I know.'

Natashas POV

When the jet landed we very sleepily made our way to the living room and fell asleep as soon as we lay down.

It's safe to say that trip was emotional.

In the morning we woke up to the smell of burnt porridge. Clearly scott was cooking.

We got up and made our way to the dinning table when everyone one else soon joined.

'So Alice and Thor are all that's left to get?' Clint said

'Yeah. Natasha you and I are going to fly over and get Alice... in 20 minutes soo you might want to get changed ' Steve said

A groan rumbled from both Clint and I. Not that we didn't want to see her. We're just tired and could do with some more sleep.