Harry styles #2

You and Harry were best friends. You knew each other basically since birth. It was yours and Harry's other best friend Toms wedding and he asked you and Harry to be head bridesmaid and best man.

It was a beautiful day, the sun was beating down, your Lily's almost glowed in the sunshine. You actually felt pretty for once, the dress fitted perfectly, your hair was full of luscious golden locks. There were smiles all round. You couldn't wait to see Harry.
Soon you got a text saying:
Hey y/n, looking forward to seeing l8ter, Harry x
You replied:
Same too you! In your posh little suit;)

Hours pass and then it's time to go to the church, you walk into the huge Chappell behind the bride. Everyone is staring at the beautiful wife-to-be except Harry. His eyes were fixed on you... You nervously smiled and he mouthed the word "wow" too you. You just giggled and blushed slightly.

After, it was time for the after party. We all made our way to the party. Someone grabbed your waist gently and you suddenly stiffened. "Hey beautiful, your looking very fine today!" Harry exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. "Well thank you, your black tux doesn't look so bad yourself," you replied. Then your favourite slow song came on. "May I have this dance?" Harry asked sarcastically. "Of corse sir," you jokingly said.

His hands gently wrapped around your waist. You grabbed his neck, for a moment everything seemed to stop. You was just looking straight into his eyes and he was looking in yours. His face then lowered towards yours. Your lips then met, it was a unforgettable moment. This was going to be the best night.