A new Year's to remember!

Start from the beginning

Maverick- Amber slow down.

Amber - Oh come on!

Amber let go of his hand and made her way up the mountain. Once she was out of sight he heard Maverick started climbing the final section of the small mountain.

Maverick was using all his strength to get to the top when he heard his girlfriend take a deep breath, taking in the scenery.

Maverick- Uhh.... Amber?

Amber turned around to see Maverick hanging off the side of the small edge trying to pull himself up.

Amber took his hand and pulled him up onto the mountain.

Maverick- Woah....

Maverick looked over and about a mile away but they could see it from where they were was the kingdom of Corona.

The lights were bright and they could see it from their hilltop.

Maverick - It's beautiful....

Amber - That's Corona... I come up here a lot....

Maverick - What?!

Amber - I know it's far but.... Every time it's worth it for this view.

Maverick - It is.... Beautiful....

Amber and Maverick spent a bit of time talking about traditions for New Years' as they sat down on the grass feeling it through their fingers.

Maverick looked at Amber as she was smiling looking at Corona. Lifting up his hand he put his hands on hers as he looked off into the distance with her.

That's when they heard this loud horn.

Maverick - What was that?!

Amber - That means thirty seconds till midnight!

Amber said standing up still holding Maverick's hand and he stood up with her.

Amber faced Maverick letting go of his hand and she started shaking a bit as her eyes darted around.

Amber - I forgot a tradition.

Maverick- Which one?

Amber - It's not as well known.

Amber and Maverick heard very faint voices of the people of Corona counting down.

Coronins - 19

Maverick - What is it?

Coronins - 17

Amber - It's not as well known.

Coronins - 15

Maverick- just tell me what it is.

Coronins- 13

Amber - Well....

Coronins - 10

Amber - AT MIDNIGHT SOME PEOPLE KISS!!!!!

Coronins - 9

Amber - I know it would be our first time ever....

Coronins - 5

Amber - But still I-

Coronins- 2-

Maverick jumped at Amber cutting her off and kissed her passionately wrapping his arms around her back.

Coronins - HAPPY NEW YEAR

Amber kissed back happily and held her boyfriend in her arms kissing passionately.