Chapter 9 - My cute little idiot

Lia's POV

I was laying on my bed after my dinner with Joon and it's already 2am in the morning. I can't help but think about him after all the random and personal things we talked .
We talked about our school life and our childhood and our ambitions and our family and everything.

"Are we supposed to be this open about all these things?" I wondered while my eyes gazed nowhere .

At some point, it's exciting but also worry and nervous. I felt all different emotions that I can't even describe it. Just like that I fall deep into sleep.

The next day, I woke up early so I would not be late for class. I felt tired from all the shopping and talks I did yesterday so I just wore some comfortable clothes, without makeup and wore a hat to cover my hair and went out of the apartment.

"Hi" Joon was waiting right in front of my apartment or his apartment? We live opposite of each other lol.

"Ohh what are you doing?" I asked him in a low voice, feeling tired.
"I thought I will drive you to class today" Joon said , which make me surprised.
"Why would he drive me to class again ?"I wondered in my mind.
"Ahh I don't know how to reply"I said to him while laughing because I have mixed feelings about this .
"Why would he even drive me everytime ?" This is what I had been thinking for a while.

"You don't have to reply. That wasn't a question" Joon said smiling.
"I wanna drive you so please let me do that
Okay?" Joon asked, looking at me with his pleading eyes.
"Alright" I accepted the offer.

So today he drive me to class again but it was different .Since I was so tired I slept on his car all the time while driving to class .
When the car stopped, I opened my eyes and found that it's has reached to my class .
"Oh thank you Joon. I will go now" I told him before getting out of the car.
"Wait" he stopped me, reaching over the bags that were put in the back seats.
"This is for you." Joon said .
I curiously open the bag to see the donuts. It was definitely my favorite flavor.
"Thank you Joon" I smiled looking at him and went over for a little hug.
"I didn't have breakfast yet" I laughed.
I took one donut out immediately and feed him.I literally put the donut right in front if his mouth so he could eat.
"I will give you one" I told him laughing.
Joon as well started laughing while chewing the donut I feed him.
"Bye see ya Joon " I said before leaving him and went to class.

I walked into the class where I found my group of friends sitting so I went over them.
"Guys eat some donuts" I shared with them.
"How came you had time to buy donuts?" friend 1 asked.
"Yeah usually you would run to class"
"Someone drove me today" I told them with the big smile on my face.
"A man ?" Friend 2 asked excitedly.
"I mean right he is a man but a friend" I said .
"Donuts friends" they said at same time and started laughing.
"It's all written on your face Lia" friend 1 said.
I smiled at them without any answer.

The professor walked in*

"Hello class"
"Today I have an announcement to make.Our section will be having a field trip, 2 night 3 day trip to Busan. The main purpose of it is going to be in nature so basically everyone be prepared and we are going to write the report about this after we came back"
"Any one question?"
"If there is no questions I will just end the class. I will free you all now. You may leave the class"

"Wow what the heck I came here for nothing" someone in the class said.
"I am excited for trip" I told my friends.
"Yeahhhh same" they said at same time.
"Should we go somewhere since we finish this class ?" Friend 1 asked.
"Should we go over canteen and have some food?" I asked.
"Alright foodie" friend 2 said while laughing.
We all went over to canteen and talked while eating. And waited for the next class to start.

Dok2's POV

After I drop Lia off at her school, I went to film SMTM. I was still on my way, and found the hot pot restaurant that I ate with Lia .
"The memories" I thought.

When I arrived the SMTM filming set, I was first greeted by all the staffs working and then met SimonD.
"Hello" producers greeted .
"What's sup?"
Then the filming started after a while.
We all spent time in each of our teams waiting room and monitored the stages of our members. It was all lit 🔥 but we lose one if our member by losing the battle against Swings team. Next week it's going to be field day trip so we all can get close to all contestants.

After the filming , I went back to apartment and on the way , I found a macaron shop which I remember Lia saying she love eating it so I quick dropped there and get some macaron.

*knock knock*
I knocked Lia apartment door.
*knock knock*
I knocked for the second time.
I meant I used the bell to ring .
There was no answer even after I called her name so I assumed she is not back yet.

I checked the time and it's 8pm which I knew she had finish her class long ago since we talked about her class schedule last night.
Unknowingly, my lips pouted and went back to my apartment with disappointment, still carrying the macaron I bought for her.

Sitting on the sofa , I thought "should I call her?"
After some time , I decided to call her.
"Hey Lia"
"Oh yeah Joon" she reply.
"Where are you? I found you are not at home"
"I am out with my friends"
"Now I am waiting for taxi" she continued.
"Where are you? I will come pick you up"
"No no that's okay I will just wait the taxi" she said, rejecting my offer again.
I felt bad because I felt she keep rejecting me.
As I was on phone call with her, suddenly rain poured heavily as I watched from my window.
"Is raining. I will come pick you up" I asked her again.
"Alright okay thank you Joon" she thanks me.
"I am in xxxx place" she told me her location.
"Alright just wait there. I will come now" I said and ended the call.
I rushed to the parking to take my car and drove fast to her location .
It's raining heavily and when I reached her location , my eye started to find where she was .

There you go, she was sitting in bus waiting station, wearing her hoodie, she seem cold with the weather.
I stopped my car right in front of her, where she found me . I quickly get out of the car and went to her. I took off my jacket and put it on her head, hoping she won't get wet from the rain . I unknowingly held her hand and support her to the car so she wouldn't fall from the wet floor. Opened the car door for her and make her safely get into my car. Then I quick went into my seat to drive back.

"Is cold right ?" I asked her seeing her, I adjusted the temperature in the car so she would be warm .
"Yeah but I like the rain" she laughed .
"How was today?" I asked her.
"Today class was very short so I went out with my friend and have fun"
"Oh I am going on a trip soon" she continued.
I quickly turned to her and asked "where?"
"Busan" she started laughing.
"Oh I see" I felt disappointed, not going to be able to see her during that time.
"I am going for 2 night 3 day" she continues.
"What happen ?" She asked seeing my disappointment.
I didn't reply her since I felt drown in my emotions that I couldn't even hear what she said. I couldn't even believe I am this clingy like I am not even her boyfriend I couldn't go long with her .
"Joon" she called touching my arms.
"Oh yeah" I finally heard what she said .
"What happen to you?" She asked.
"Something's wrong?" She asked.
"No no nothing" I assured her.
"Don't tell me you are going to miss me" she said it playfully, not in a serious tone.
But I felt caught. I couldn't hide my emotions.
I felt my face had shown all my emotions but she was a idiot that she didn't caught all those.
I thought.

That moment I knew I was in love with her already. I don't know when it started but I felt I am already fallen deep that I might not even control all those feeling I had for Lia.
" I hope she knew my feeling" I thought it in my mind .
"My cute little idiot" I thought, looking at her cutely sitting in the passenger seat, wearing my jacket.

————————————————————————
Hopefully you all enjoy the chapter.
Thanks for reading.