Chapter 3 - Food buddies

Dok2's POV

I was on the call with Jay Park, talking about SMTM since we were filming at that time and suddenly my apartment bell rings. Again I thought " who is it?" Like I don't have any visitors except when I invite or it's either a delivery man but I didn't order anything.
Suddenly I got a thought " is it her?" I thought.
By her , I mean the girl who live in the apartment opposite of mine . By her, I mean the girl who ring my door last time , to ask me about my delivery food. It was weird but I got a feeling that's her .
"Hey" Jay shouted over the call as I become quite in my own thoughts.
"Oops sorry I will call u back Jay" I told him and end the call.
I was about to open the door but i forgot that I wasn't wearing any shirt so I stopped myself and run to the closet and took any shirt I see and wore it .
Bell rings again * as I was wearing the shirt.
I run out to the door and controlled my face emotions as I seem so rushed and excited to meet her again. I opened the door to see her in black hoodie. She wasn't wearing anything special and she even had her bare face without wearing any makeup.
"Hi" I told her.
She then started telling me her problem and how she wanted me to take her delivery food while she went to class .
I wasn't thinking anything but staring at her face and looking how beautiful she look.
I didn't even know what she then talked until she was about to go back . But then I told her I would help her. I watched her run to the elevator and continuously telling me that she is sorry and thank you. It was the moment I thought " I had never met a girl like her" .
I was still standing in front of the door , falling deep far into my thoughts but then I heard the phone class inside my apartment so I went back in. I was smiling as I went to get my phone and it was Jay . Jay called me back but then I decided to mute the phone and not take the call. I sat on the sofa and started to become curious about who she is and what kind of person she is . I recall to remember her face and what she look like when she was asking for help . To be honest , this wasn't the first time I think about her, I was seeing her multiple times just in front of the apartment as we both were taking food delivery . Suddenly I got a thought, she was ordering food delivery almost everyday and it goes same to me too so "what if we order it together ?" I thought
It would be convenient for both of us and since I am lazy to order food everytime , I wanted to tag along with her.
"Not sure what she would think of this idea" I said it loud but as loud as only I could hear.
Then I just waited for her delivery to come so I could take it.

(Time skips ) (same day- after a few hours )

/ 8pm /
I was in my studio room in my apartment. I was working on my new song , working hard that I didn't catch up the time.
I had already taken the girl food delivery and when I checked the time , it's 8pm.
I wondered if she still didn't come back from her class yet. Actually I was checking and paying attention to her door sound so I could know if she come back. It's 8pm and I went to check her again, to only find out that she is not back yet.

It's 9pm now
I check her again whether she came back or not.

It's 10pm now
And I check her again but she is not back yet so I was waiting for her sitting on the sofa.
Then I heard the walking sound and run to the door fast to see if that's her.
It's indeed her . She finally came back.
*bell rings
I waited for 2 min until I open the door because I was just standing behind the door when she rings it and I didn't want her to know I was waiting for her.
Then I open the door and see her, looking tired but still happy.
"Hi" she greeted me cheerfully.
" Thank you for helping me take the delivery" she said .
"Oh please wait I will go take the food" I said and went inside to take the food.
I give the food to her and she said "thank you" while smiling at me .
"Oh can I get your acc? So I could pay you back" she asked .
"Ahh of course ofcourse" I said and showed her my bank account QR code so she could scan.
(You might be thinking why I didn't pay for her and just say "it's ok I will pay" )
No I cannot do that. It will just make her feel bad and sorry .
"Oh I wanted to ask you for something" I started the conversation.
"I was wondering if we could order food together because I found out we both had been ordering a lot everyday and I think it will be convenient for both of us" I said.
"I was thinking if we want to order something then we could ask each other if the other person want it then the person can order it and then we can pay for what we order" I told her.
"Ah of course that would be great . I mean I would love to do that." She said, feeling friendly.
" then should we add on KakaoTalk"I asked her. And then she said ok. So we added each other and we both went back inside .

Lia's POV

*added Dok2 on kakaotalk

I just came back inside my apartment and went to the bedroom . I lay down there and look the my phone and thinking whether I should introduce myself and stuffs and it's 1am and I got the notification. When I check it, it's from him.

 We talked for a while and I was kinda excited to talk to him but then He just suddenly cut me off

He just suddenly cut me off. I got no reply from him after I said "actually I kinda sleep late"
It hurts me . Although we just know each other now , I just hate it when someone didn't reply me back:(
I checked my phone multiple time and still got no reply . I was  checking until I fall  asleep .

———————
Sorry if this is boring . I just wanted to write detailed. But even I even feel I should speed up a bit and focus more on their reaction.
Thanks for reading .