Interrogation more like torture

Zemos pov:

After I was captured by the Prince I was taken to the Avengers compound. They cuffed me to the table. Two guards stood before the door but soon cleared off when Captain America and Wanda entered the room.

"Helmut Zemo. A baron, a father to S\N, a son, a husband to one Dr. Y\N L\N." Captain America read out off of the official documents.

It had been a while since I heard her name along with my son, to say it did not bring pain was a lie.

During the interrogation they did not get much, Wanda was practically seething with rage. I smirked and looked deadly. I observed them and saw that the effect that I had on the team got to them too. I was proud of my work.

"I have had enough of this" Wanda snapped and held her hand out at me.

"What are you doin-" Steve yelled

Wanda's hand touched the side of my face.

I saw flashes of memories, I heard voices and giggles. My son and my wife.

Wanda on the outside projected my memories so cap could see. He saw a woman e\c staring back at him wide smile and a little boy run past.

"What are you doing" I snapped I tried to push her hand away but I was cuffed.

"Pleas-"

She went back and saw the first time I saw her, the first date, our first kiss. Her working on the labs, our first mission. She saw it all and how happy we were. She saw our wedding and her pregnancy and my son's first few moments after just being born.

Steve looked at her. Then called for Bucky.

Bucky walked in the room and set eyes on her.
"Where is she now?"

"Dead" me and Wanda said in unison with tears streaming down our faces. She projected her death in front of us. We watched as she played the memory of me holding her. Yelling, screaming and crying out loud.

"And the boy?"

"Dead....buried next to his mother"

She gasped and tore her hand away from my head.

"I am so so so sorry I never ment to go this far I jus-"

"I really do not want to hear it. Don't pity me" venom laced my words as I have her a cold glance.

A good announcement for y'all I am now taking requests because I see that I now have an audience and I wanna make chapters suited to your tastes.

Also a big thing in my life has happened and now I finally can do what I want. I got into my dream school where I work in a lab and get A levels while doing so :D

Also that new Loki episode just djwjdyuwhsgusushsh