Chapter 9

A groan came out of the young wolfs mouth as his eyes flutter open. He opens his eyes to be faced with the face of an angel...wait that's just the face of the senile woman... But more mature...

"Good your up! C'mon I made breakfast" she said as she lives a kiss on his cheek and left.

That left him dumbstruck... He let a confused groan leave his lips as he pushed back the hair that fell on his face. By doing that he discovered 2 things. One, that his hands seemed bigger, and two his wolf ears aren't there.

Then came loud giggles and knocks from the door. "Daddy! Mommy said if you aren't down in ten seconds Mommy'll"...then it all blurs out...

Once again, a groan escapes his lips as he actually wakes up from his weird dream. He opens is eyes and was faced with a stone caves ceiling.

He blinks in confusion at what he just dreamt of. He turns to the side to see the woman in his dreams, but younger...

He sits up and ruffles his hair, luckily he still had his ears. He looks down at his clothes and realizes something.

'DID THAT WOMAN MOLEST ME! I KNEW SHE WAS EVIL!' He was a red mess, both angry and highly embarrassed.

Yes she technically did molest him... But she didn't do it because she was a pervert but because she didn't want him to sleep in dirty/bloody clothes and didn't want him to go stinky over night. I mean he might attract monsters with the bloody scent. So...was it okay that she took of his clothes? Yes but at the same time No...I mean the purpose was good but the action isn't... at least she didn't take off his underwear.

'Damn perverted woman! I'm gonna pay her back before I escape!' he thought his face still a blushing mess.

A yawn escapes the girl who is six feet away from him. She blinks awake, sits up and rubbed her eyes. She turns her head to her little partner and waved at him while giving him a tired smile and good morning.

Wolfy grew ticked at that and grabbed his pillow and threw it to the still sleepy woman who was still at mid wave. The pillow hit her straight at the face.

"YOU! DAMN PERVERTED WOMAN! YOU TOUCHED ME WITHOUT PERMISSION! DAMN MOLESTER!" Wolfy shouted as he got up and ran away from her and went to a corner sending her a murderous glare.

She gains more consciousness as she recalls what happened yesterday. She remembers they went into the forest, got some herbs and fought forest beasts, then went in a cave, fought cave monster, then fought a giant snake, then Wolfy fainted, then she changed his... Oh...that's why...

"Sorry, I had to change your clothes. It was tattered and bloody anyway. The scent of blood would've attracted the still alive monsters so I had to do it. So, sorry. If it makes you feel better though, I didn't take off your underwear." She said.

The pups glare smoothed a little but his eye twitches in annoyance. 'She does have a good reason but molesting is still molesting. I'm still gonna pay her back for what she did to me'.

After that they began began packing and exited the cave and then went through the forest while fighting a few monsters in the process. Hey! At least more money for the extra loot.

They reach town. They sold their loot and ended up receiving 635 silvers, 425 for herbs and 210 for beast loot, which makes her total balance of money...700 silvers and 5 copper. (I'm honestly having a hard time counting how much money she has...I'm confusion)

They then make their way to Erhards shop to buy a new sword for Wolfy and if possible, ask him to create armour out of the scales.

She used some of the scales last night to upgrade her bow and she was able to get the snake upgrade. It upgraded the bow to having a purple scale pattern, must've been affected by the type of snake. She also used some venom from the snake and it gave her the 2nd level snake upgrade, giving the arrows a poison effect which will highly decrease the target's health bit by bit. Not advised to use when hunting for food supply, it will most probably poison the meat.