Chapter 13 : Deserve you

Magsimula sa umpisa

He felt like his heart gonna jump out of his mouth as he walked out of the room. There he saw gulf sitting on the couch sipping on his coffee cup staring into the air. The couch they made out on last night.  He shook his head to remove those thoughts of last night from his head. Because every time he thinks about it, a smile comes backs on his face then the reality hits in making his heartache even more.

As he walked there. He saw another hot cup of coffee on the table.

Gulf doesn't drink coffee.

Mew thought frowning. It was him who used to drink coffee every morning. Gulf was really not a coffee person.

"When did you start drinking coffee from?"

Out of all things, I ask that. Really mew. Wow. Just wow.

Gulf body jerked at the voice. He ended up burning his tongue with the hot coffee.

"Oh shit. I am sorry Are you okay?" Mew ran to the side and snatched the cup away from gulf's hand and placed it on the table to check if he was okay.

Gulf would be lying if he said he was not shocked by that. Mew was never that functioning around him. He did not even look straight into his eyes for more than 4 years in the beginning.

"Ahem..um..yeah. It's fine. Just a little burn " gulf said shifting on his seat and took the cup back into his hands. Because he doesn't know what to do with his hands. He was never like this before.

Mew sighed but did not ask further.

"It's for you.." Gulf said nodding his head at the coffee sat on the table in front of them.

"Oh thank you "  mew thanked him and took the coffee cup into his hands.

Mew almost sighed in peace at that taste. Gulf's coffee always tasted better. It still does.

"It tastes amazing as always" Mew complemented, surprising himself at those words. He has no idea how all those words getting out of his mouth dodging away from the anxiety but he is grateful it's happening.

Gulf coughed a little trying to cover up the smile that threatening to break out of his lips.

"You say that every time, but I don't get it. I do it like everyone else " Gulf shrugged trying to act nonchalant.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the magic of your hands. You always tend to have the ability to turn things magical for me. " Mew replied. It almost sounded like he is flirting.

Both of them are equally shocked at those words and that tone.

Shoot. Did my anxiety really say bye-bye? Omg. This is not real.

He is smiling. Omg. He is smiling. Am I dreaming? Shoot. What in the world!!!!

Mew was freaking out a little inside, by in a good way. Without anxiety involved.

Gulf was trying hard not to smile at everything mew is saying. Gulf coughed it off really cool.

Really cool. yes.

Mew dared a little by bringing up last night.

"About last night..." 

Gulf visibly froze at that. That tension was back between them again. Mew held over himself well time, not letting his anxiety get in. He was not going to get his anxiety to take over this chance again. He can't. It's his time to fight.

Gulf really kissed me back. Like really did. I felt it. He could have just pushed me away. But he did not. I was the drunk one here. He was in his all senses. He knows what he is doing. But he still did it. That means something right? It should mean something. Maybe there is still love somewhere deep inside his heart. Maybe that's what made my anxiety step back. Hope. Hope that maybe we could have a chance. I could have a chance.