Chapter 25

Everyone is sitting in the living room while choosing traditional Indian jewellerys, everyone is laughing and smiling

Everyone is sitting in the living room while choosing traditional Indian jewellerys, everyone is laughing and smiling. Males are helping females to choose the jewellerys. Tahir is shamelessly flirting with Y/n while choosing jewelrys for her.

He switch off his phone so no one will disturb their family time. Javin get up and pick up a beautiful diamond necklace box but it fall from his hand when he saw the person standing in the entry area...

Javin = meera..

Everyone look at him with confusion, than they look at the direction he is looking at. Their eyes turned wide when they saw meera standing there wearing a simple saree. Her body is full of scares and red marks, tahir feel his blood boiling.

Gita = how can this be possible... She is dead.. Than how can we see her..

Aarvi look at them with confusion, she didn't know anything about meera than she look at javin and shiver went to her spines when she saw his deadly expression while looking at her. She never saw him looking this dangerous.. His glare can kill anyone...

Meera = tahir....

Meera went towards tahir, she push Y/n making her side away than hug tahir tightly. Tahir become confuse because of her sudden act but his widen when his eyes fall on Y/n.....tears are falling from her eyes. He quickly pushed meera making everyone shocked, he went towards Y/n and wipe her tears with his thumb than said...

Tahir = why are you crying baccha... It's not good for your and our baby...

Meera's eyes widen in shock when she heard the word baby. Yesterday when tahir and Y/n went to the doctor they find out that she is 1 week pregnant.

Dadi maa = how are you alive meera, is it really you or your ghost...

Meera = it's really me dadi maa, I didn't died in accident. Someone kidnapped me and put another girl's dead body inside the car. The person tortured me every day and night but when I get the chance I quickly get away from his cage and come to you all, my family... My husband.

Meera look at tahir with a smile, tahir glared at her. He know very well that she is planning something that's why she didn't tell the whole truth. Meera is going towards tahir but before she can went towards him. Y/n hug tahir tightly..

Making him look at her with a soft stare, she is pregnant and she didn't even want her husband to get closed with any women. This time a wife need her husband the most and seeing his husband's first wife is a shocking thing for her.

Negative thoughts are coming in her mind that what if tahir leave her and there baby, what if he went back to his first wife. Tahir hug her tightly, he can feel her insecurities for her, which make him more angry on meera because of her Y/n is getting more stress which is not good for her health and baby's health.

Javin = give us prove that you're meera..

Meera = what do you mean.. I am meera, your best friend meera.

Meera said with a smile, javin crossed his arms and said with a glaring expression...

Javin = suddenly a dead woman come and say that she is didn't died someone kidnapped her. What if you're another person who is disguising as meera to take our money and property.

Rashmi = javin is rights, how can we believe that the girl who died in front of her suddenly become alive... Give us prove that you're really meera...

Meera = believe me I am meera.. Tahir's wife..

She start crying while sitting in the couch, everyone are just staring at her until they hear another sound of crying, everyone look at Y/n who start crying while hugging tahir tightly. Dadi maa look at her with a soft stare, as a woman she know that in this stage every woman become sensitive over everything... Specially their husbands.

Dadi maa = till we find out you're real meera or not you can leave here because your body is all bruised up but don't you dare to go close to tahir and javin or else I'll kill you.

Meera = thanku so much dadi maa.. Soon, I'll prove you that I meera.

Gita = mohan.. Go and show her the guess room in the downstairs.

Meera = tahir at least you believe me..

They all look at tahir who didn't give a fuck to her and continue hugging her wife while caressing her back softly. He look at dadi maa and said..

Tahir = I am taking her to our room..she should take rest now..

Naman = you're right tahir, go with Y/n and stay with her today me and javin handle the office works.

Javin = bhai is right tahir, it's not good for Y/n to take stress because of a slut women...

Aarvi look at him with shock when he said that and other's didn't said anything because they know how much javin hate meera whether it's her or her copy.

Tahir nod his head, he pick up Y/n in bridal style and take her towards there bedroom which is in the top floor while she is sobbing in his chest like a baby..

Tabir come inside his room and close the door with his one leg

Tabir come inside his room and close the door with his one leg. He gently kay her on the bed but Y/n pull him towards her and said...

Y/n = don't leave me tahir.. Don't leave our baby, we can't leave without you. You're our life.. Please tahir don't leave us..

Y/n start crying hardly, she is feeling very scared. Tahir sit on the bed and pull her closer to him making her sit on his lap and hugging her tightly. Y/n surround her legs around his waist and hug him tightly like a baby.

Tahir = do you really think that I'll leave the girl who I love the most and my baby who come in our life like a blessing.

Y/n = but meera..

Tahir hug her more tightly and peck her forehead than said..

Tahir = she is my past, you're my future and present Y/n. I love you so much and I'll never leave you.. You're my life, there is no tahir without Y/n. I'll never let you get away from me... You're mine.

A smile appeared on Y/n's face, only one thing is ringing in her mind that he is her husband and he belong to her, she will never let any other women come between them. She don't care if she is being selfish but after so many times she finally find her love and she is not going to let him go.

She look at him and hold his face with her hands than peck his whole face making him smile. She stare at him with a smile and start kissing him with so much love and passion. Tahir pull her closer to him and kiss her back...he know pregnancy hormones make her more daring and romantic.... Which he like very much.

But there is something going in his mind which is very dangerous for someone...

Tahir thoughts = you will pay for my sweetheart's tears meera.. Because of you she is crying. I'll make you cry very badly... Without showing any mercy.

TO BE CONTINUE......