CHAPTER 23

Y/n is wearing her saree while staring at her reflection in the mirror

Y/n is wearing her saree while staring at her reflection in the mirror. She pinned the saree properly but her dear husband open the saree knot and backhug her while placing wet kisses on her neck. Y/n turn around and look at him, he start kissing her neck but she stop him and said...

Y/n = we did it yesterday tahir ji.... Atleast let me have some rest. And don't you dare to put a mark on my neck... I hide the mark that you give me yesterday after putting so much effort on it. Don't give me again...

Tahir = it's show that you belong to me Y/n...let me give you my marks...

Tahir hold her waist pulling her closer to him and again start giving kisses on her neck, he licked her sweet spot making her moan and going to bite it but before he can do that Y/n push him and run towards the bathroom while holding her mouth...

Tahir = Y/n...

Tahir without thinking twice quickly run behind her...

Tahir enter the bathroom and saw her throwing up, he quickly went towards her and put her hair in a bun than start caressing her back lightly

Tahir enter the bathroom and saw her throwing up, he quickly went towards her and put her hair in a bun than start caressing her back lightly. After sometimes Y/n wash her face and mouth than wipe it with towel.

Her face is red because of throwing up and she felt a pain inside her stomach. Tahir slowly caress her face and said...

Tahir = let's go to doctor Y/n...your health is not looking good.

Y/n = everything is right tahir ji don't worry.... I eat so many panipuri yesterday and ice cream also... I think it happens because of that...

Tahir = why did you eat both of them together...

Tahir glare at her, she hug him tightly and said while looking at him with her puppy eyes....

Y/n = I really want to eat them...

Tahir = from now on don't do it ok... You're very important for me and I don't want you to get sick...

Y/n nod her head while smiling at him, he cup her cheeks than kiss her forehead. No matter how much devil he is for other's but he is the best husband for her.

Everyone went inside the room, they quickly come here when they got the news that Mr Singhania woke up from coma

Everyone went inside the room, they quickly come here when they got the news that Mr Singhania woke up from coma. Gita went towards him and hug his laying body than start crying. He woke up but it will take 1 month to get him perfect fit again, tahir, naman and javin also went towards him and hug him tightly.

Javin started crying... Finally after years he saw his father again smiling at him, tears are falling from tahir's eyes also his father is very important to him. After everyone greet him... Tahir help Mr Singhania to sit properly...

{ Mr Singhania = arjun Singhania }

Arjun = who are they...

They all look at him and saw him staring at Y/n and aarvi. Tahir and javin both smile while looking at their father. They went towards their wife and stand beside them than said...

Javin = dad she is my wife... Mrs aarvi javi Singhania...

Tahir = and she my wife Mrs Y/n tahir Singhania..

Aarvi and Y/n went towards him and touch his feet, Arjun smile at them than said...

Arjun = bless you my daughters.... But tahir where is meera and how did you marry this girl. She looks younger than you....

Arjun said while looking at tahir with confusion, tahir look at him with a smile and said...

Tahir = I'll tell you everything later dad... You should take rest now... Mom you will stay with dad...

Dadi maa = tahir is right Arjun.... You should take rest.

Arjun nod his head than everyone went outside after saying him good bye.

To be continue.....