- spencer reid ✓

LEGALLY BLONDE" warner , what you want is right in front of you! "

LEGALLY BLONDE
" warner , what you want is
right in front of you! "

title. — legally blonde
timeline. — legally blonde!au
oc name. — elle woods
face claim. — reese witherspoon*
love interest. — spencer reid

" you got into the fbi academy? "

" what? like it's hard? "

SUMMARY!

       Elle Woods has always got everything she's ever wanted; she got the presidency of the Delta Nu sorority of UCLA, she got her pet chihuahua Brusier, and she even got the dream guy in Warner Huntington III.

      That is until Warner announces he's off to Quantico to train at their FBI Academy and follow in his family's footsteps — his father being one of the Bureau's directors — and, as a result, needs to be with someone more serious.

Heartbroken and defeated, Elle decides she needs to win him back by showing him how serious she can be, and how is she going to this? Why, by following him to Quantico and joining the FBI academy with him.

       However, upon arriving, Elle discovers that she's in way over her head, even getting kicked out of her first class and starts thinking that perhaps Warner's right, she's not serious enough for the FBI or him.

       But with the help of her fellow Delta Nus, a lively technical analyst and a cute junior agent with an eidetic memory, Elle learns that, with a chip on her shoulder, she's got everything it takes to make it and there's more to her than just being a blonde.

PLOT POINTS TO CONSIDER!

       — The plot is heavily influenced by the Legally Blonde Musical, which I throughly encourage to author to listen to (especially Take It Like A Man!)

       — This is a Spencer Reid x OC story in which Spencer adopts the role of Emmett in tutoring and helping Elle Woods to realise her own brilliance and capability.

       — Penelope adopts the role of Paulette and acts as a friend and confidante to Elle, who in turn repays her through teaching her how to get a guy's attention (bend and snap!)

       — I imagine perhaps Elle and Penelope meeting at a bar and/or coffee shop as opposed to a salon like the original movie.

       — I wouldn't want to villainise any of the BAU team members so maybe create another OC to fill the role of Callahan!

       — There is no specific timeline as it's an AU but it would be great if you included the classic BAU team as side characters; Prentiss, Morgan, JJ, Hotch, Rossi

       — Instead of there being a big trial that they bring interns in for, I imagine it being a big case for the profilers and since the BAU is so niche, everyone is clamouring to be picked!

       — I think the concept lends itself so well to Criminal Minds so I'd love to see someone bring it to life <3

STATUS — TAKEN by -soulm8 !