Chapter 2: Ships and Interrogations

Time: 1039

Weather: Too Clear....

Location: 50 miles out of Azur Lane Base

==========================================================

Timeskip brought to you by Siren Submarines memeing below the Interception Fleet

Ticonderoga finished showing them around and how everything works. After that, she went to her room and chill while watching another video.

"What's the point of grinding if you give everyone to M1 Abrams?" Ticonderoga says on the verge of laughing.

Meanwhile, the other shipgirls were walking around looking at the interior of the carrier when they heard Ticonderoga talking.

"Who is she talking to?" Hornet says. She just opened the door and peeks to see Ticonderoga looking at a screen of some sort. 

"What kind of tech is that?" Cleveland says with star eyes. She was above Hornet looking as well.

The rest of the girls soon arrive to see them peeking at Ticonderoga. 

"So what are you guys looking at?" The girls that are not peeking says. The 2 shipgirls were surprised and then calmed down. Then suddenly a boom rang throughout the ship and Ticonderoga ran out bumping into the girls while General Quarters was being blared.

"Ow what are you guys doing outside my room?" Ticonderoga says while getting up. She runs up to the deck with the girls following her.

"Well we were wondering what you were doing." Cleveland says while following the shipgirl.

They arrived onto the carrier deck by 1 of the 4 elevators with 2 F/A-18Fs each loaded with 4x AIM-120 AMRAAMS and 8x AGM-84A Harpoons. While on 2 of the elevators 1 of them has the F-22S loaded with AIM-120C AMRAAMS and on the other elevator are 2 AH-64Es loaded with 70mm Hydra rockets and AGM-114E Hellfire Guided Missiles that were made to EMP siren ships.

The planes then set upon the launchers while the helicopters took off before the jets launched amazing the girls by how the carrier works while also somewhat hurting their ears but it's old sounds to Ticonderoga.

"Woah, how does that work?" Hornet says with a curious expression. More F/A-18Es came from the elevator along with 2 CV-22 Ospreys with 1 having AGM-114E Hellfires and the other with the GAU-19 mounted below the nose with 30x 70mm Hydra rockets. 

The shipgirls were watching with Ticonderoga at a TV screen from the 2 Hawkeyes that were still up and sees there were 20 siren ships red interlaced with yellow. The F/A-18s got into a V formation and launched 20 harpoons and sunk all but 1.

The ship looked like an Arleigh Burke class destroyer with a 51 barely visible. Ticonderoga's eyes widened while the shipgirls watching were confused at why the ship was different. Then they shifted their attention to Ticonderoga as she was frozen.

"Ticonderoga, are you okay?" Cleveland says while looking at Ticonderoga.

"What is Arleigh doing here?" She finally says.

The planes fired their remaining harpoons and the CIWS intercepted them except 1 which managed to hit the CIWS and disabled it but the 5-inch(127mm) Mk.45 Mod 1/2 gun managed to shoot 2 jets down and the rest retreated back home. the CV-22s 3 attack runs each but with the cost of 1 CV-22 being shot down and deleting anything that was in the port side of the ship.

"Guys summon your riggings I'm boarding the ship. You coming with me?" Ticonderoga says. The shipgirls nodded as a siren helicopter took off the siren destroyer.

A FIM-92 Stinger materialized in her hands and when the beeping flatlined, she pulled the trigger and the helicopter fired the flares and the missile went after the flares.

"Here, make sure you get a flat line before you fire. My radar is picking up 5 more siren jets." Ticonderoga says while materializing 5 more Stingers and reloading the used Stinger at the same time.

"This won't be easy! Lock onto the planes and fire! Let's put them to the test!" Ticonderoga says loudly and they fire at the planes with the 5 planes being idiots got hit and crashed while the helicopter got hit and spun into the destroyer but it hit the radar tower instead. 

Timeskip to when they clear out the ship and close up on the bridge

"Alright we need to take her alive." Ticonderoga says before materializing an M1911 and throwing a flashbang.

It went somewhat like this.

How did you do it?

*punch*

Where did you get the ship?

*punch*

(They just gave it to me)

Who then?

*punch*

*punch*

Give me a name!

A name!

I want her name!

Timeskip to when the ship bridge radio is ringing

"Ticonderoga, the phone is ringing." Hornet says while being shocked from the interrogation like everyone else.

Ticonderoga picks up the phone and drops it. She then points her M1911 at the siren and shot her dead. The shipgirls watching were SHOCKED (100) and nearly fainted. Ticonderoga grabs the cube that appeared when the siren dusted. 

Suddenly 2 pings came from the west. The sound of jets in the distance got closer.

"Shit we gotta hurry 2 siren jets are on the way!" Ticonderoga says as a load boom rang throughout the ship.

Soon after everyone got up from the explosion and rushed to the back as Ticonderoga summoned a UH-60 on the flight deck and everyone desummoned their riggings before getting onto the helicopters. The miniguns moved on their own and spooled up and started shooting at the 2 jets.

Meanwhile at Pearl Harbor/Azur Lane base.

The base is currently under attack and most of the girls were unconscious or damaged to the point that their rigging were on the edge of breaking down.

Suddenly a big purple portal opened and another Orochi came out. For the next 20 minutes, the shipgirls had a hard time damaging it til Enterprise mustered enough energy and did her move again but it didn't kill it but only cracked the shield leaving it broken till a missile appeared and prepared for launch.

**BOOM**

==========================================================

Sorry about the wait. At least I got this out. Jesus I've been stuck in one area for 2 weeks.