Y/n: "If I ask you for some help, will you help me?" He looked slightly taken aback. Not expecting me to say anything. He took a few seconds to process my words.

Hyun-tae: "I will, but if you're planning on murdering someone, babe, I'm out." He smiled cheekily at the end. I just gave him a flat look.

Hyun-tae: "What? This handsome face doesn't deserve to be behind bars." He ran a finger along his jawline. Shaking my head. I got up.

Y/n: "Forget it." He was too much to handle. I was about to pass him when he grasped my wrist.

Hyun-tae: "You know I was joking. I'll do anything for you, Y/N." The intensity with which he spoke made me look at him. His eyes held some kind of emotion I couldn't describe.
Instantly, he smiled playfully.

Hyun-tae: "So let's talk about what you need help with." He clapped his hands.

After that, I explained to him that I wanted to visit my home and take some things from there.

At last, we agreed on going on Sunday. And as it's a two-hour drive, we can easily say we were going out with a friend. And he walked me to my next class.

.......

It was 11 a.m. on Sunday. And Hyun-tae was coming to pick me up. We decided to take a bus to my home.

I was dressed in a blue mid-thigh summer dress and white converse. My hair is up in a messy bun.

Descending down, I went to Mrs.Choi to tell her about my plans. I saw her in the kitchen, cooking lunch.

Y/n: "Mrs.Choi?" She turned around, looked at me, and gave me a smile.

Mrs.Choi: "You look beautiful, Y/N." Are you going somewhere?" I smiled back at her compliment.

Y/n: "Thankyou. Yes, I'm going out with a friend for a few hours. I hope that's okay with you?"

Mrs.Choi: "Of course, it's good that you're going out. But have you asked your brothers?" I tensed at that.

Y/n: "Why would I have to ask them?"
Mrs.Choi: "Honey, I may be the eldest one here, but they are still your guardians when your parents aren't around." I huffed, guarding my ass.

Y/n: "Where are these guardians of mine then?"
Mrs.Choi: "In the pool, take my advice."
And ask Jin only."

Nodding I went to the garden. Instantly met with boys laughter. All of them were in the pool except for Yoongi, who sat in one of the chairs. It's funny how they are happy after hurting me.

Standing at the edge of the pool, I called Jin. Not just him, but now everyone's attention was on me.

Y/n: "I'm going out with a friend."
Yoongi: "No, you're not." Turning towards him, masking my anger, I said with a blank face,

Y/n: "I don't remember asking you."
Yoongi: "Listen here, Yo." He got cut off when Jin said
Jin: "Go."
Yoongi: "Jin!"

Without wasting another second, I turned and went away. I got a text from Hyun-tae informing me about his arrival.

We met outside my house, and from there we went to the bus stop. We boarded it and began our journey. All the time, my stomach was in a knot.

I was feeling nervous, which was ridiculous because I was going to my home. Where I have spent 14 years of my life.

We stopped at our stop; we still had a 5-minute walk to my house, and it seems like the closer I get, the more anxious I feel.

Hyun-tae was oddly quiet throughout the journey, and I think he knew I was nervous.