Do Me A Favor?

• Dedicated to Sonia Mazzamuto

*Trigger: Suicide attempt towards the middle/end (After Kota's POV). I had twin write the rest of this chapter for me. It doesn't really change the story any. If you're uncomfortable with it, just skip over it.*

Kota's POV:

Yawning, I walk down the stairs to spot Twin passed out on the couch. Her sleeping form is sprawled, one leg off the couch, other on. Her light brown hair is spread out like a halo. She may be my Twin, but she is far from an angel. More like a demon in disguise, but that only adds to the mystery that is her.

Smiling, I get a blanket and drape it over her. Twin only stirs and mutters something about Victor Fuentes. I'll have to ask Cody if he can set something up for them. Sonia has always been obsessed with them, which is why PTV is second on our playlist.

Walking to the kitchen, I prepare her favorite food. Steak, well done, with a side of pizza and fries. It doesn't take too terribly long. I minds well get her some OJ and Sprite.

Once I set aforementioned food at the table, I hear footsteps. It's either Twin, or a robber she killed however that works....either way, it's her.

"Kota....you made my favorite!" she exclaims happily hugging me. "This is why we're twins, Alex love!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Eat, I have something planned for you later." I reply, a devilish grin played upon her features. Matching her expression, I decide to text Cody now.

'Heya Love! Mind if I ask a favor for Twin? It's about Victor Fuentes. She loves him, and I was wondering since you two know each other, maybe you could possible set up a date for them? I mean, you don't have to if you can't. Anyways, I'll see ya later. Forever and always, yours. They say love is forever.' ~Kota

Not a minute later, 'Morning Not-So-Secret Love, can you be my escape, take me far, far away? Of course I can! It's the least I can do, does tonight sound good? Olive Garden is her favorite place, right? How about 7:30, and we'll be there. Always and forever, yours. Your forever is all that I need. ♥' ~Cody

"I'll be back, Love." Twin replies standing up. I decided to follow her since something doesn't seem right. She's my Twin, one and only, partner in crime, if anything happened to her, I'd be torn

Sonia's POV:

I sat at the kitchen table with my earbuds jammed into my ears. 'I laid down. I drink the poison then I pass the fuck, out. Now let me tell you about the good life.' Vic sang in my earbuds. My fingers were tapping away on the tabletop like drums. Kota walked into the kitchen and sat beside me, yanking my earbuds out of my ears and smacking me in the face. Glaring at her, I let out a low growl, "What the hell, Love! You're lucky I'm in a good mood, bitch."

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "Gee! Thanks!" Rolling my eyes, I let out a sigh and got up without taking my earbuds or phone with me. Walking away from the breakfast bar, I walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch, grabbing one of the square pillows and hugging it to my chest. From behind, Kota grabbed the pillow and yanked it out of my grasp. I let out another growl and she jumped over the back of the couch.

She landed on her back and let her head rest in my lap. I looked down at my twin, and she jabbed her finger into my cheekbone, "What's wrong, stupid?" she asked as I was being murdered by her finger. Looking down at her, I just simply shook my head, indicating that I would be okay. I felt her grab my arm, but I didn't think too much about it.

I had always worn my thin black jacket, so even if she tried, she wouldn't see anything. I could still hear the music from my earbuds playing. And of course, it had to be the one that brought back memories that I didn't want to remember. Like when I lost a really good friend that was like an older brother to me. And when my father would hit me and tell me that I was worthless and ugly and I didn't deserve to be called his daughter. I had been so strong for so long now, but all it took was this song for me to break.