Daniel LaRusso imagine (Love)

I was walking home after school when Daniel ran up behind me and covered my eyes. "Guess who? Hmmm let's see, maybe Johnny Lawrence?, I said jokingly. Not even close", he said taking his hands away and laughing. We were passing a park filled with high school kids that were either making out, or playing football. "Hey wanna stop here? Daniel asked. Sure, we just need to find a good spot", I said walking with him. 

We walked to the end of the park where it was empty and we sat down. There was a light breeze today. It was pretty sunny and overall a nice day. "So, what do you wanna do? I asked. Well is there anything you wanna talk about?" I racked my brain trying to think of something at least some what interesting to talk about. Then I remembered. "Oh yeah! So today, I was grabbing lunch and I saw Johnny and the Cobra Kai's sitting down, Johnny was of course with some new girl today. Mindy Johnson I think was with him? Anyways, I thought him and Ali broke up so I thought he just got a new girlfriend or something, but apparently I was wrong! Okay so what happened?!, Daniel asked, excited to hear the rest. Well, Ali came over just in time to see Johnny sweet talking Mindy while she was sitting on his lap. And oh let me tell you, Ali got so upset with Johnny! She started yelling at him and going on and on about what a horrible boyfriend he is, and then everybody started laughing at Johnny, and I swear it was the best thing I've seen all week", I said while laughing. "Man I wish I'd have been there to see that!" Daniel said laughing. 

We talked more about our day and Daniel told me a story about when he was in detention during lunch, yeppp he'd gotten himself in trouble again just because the teacher caught him fighting with Johnny even though he didn't start it. Anyways, Daniel got blamed, but it's fine, he only had a day of detention so at least I'd get to see him at lunch tomorrow. Just then, Daniel leaned in and kissed me passionately. "What was that for? I asked surprised yet happy. Oh nothing, just your daily reminder that I love you", he said smiling while pulling me to the ground to lie down with him. Wow am I one lucky girl.