Me Alpha,He Alpha,Yippie or not

My world turned black.\, Drake just stood there shocked

“No.” My mom yelled infuriated. “Burt was her father. He loved her, he raised her, gave her his inheritance. She is his daughter. You were nothing but a sperm-donor, if that. She will choose her own husband.”

Drake pounced onto the teenaged leech and stuck his teeth deep in the boys arm. As the venom on Drake teeth, was injected in the boys arm, he fainted. The same venom, that would change a human into a were, would kill the boy, if he didn’t get an antidote within a hour. So I charged at the man that claimed to be my father. He killed my poor Tess and my Uncle Dan. I nearly ripped his arm of, poisoning him in the progress. He fell unconscious on the floor, so I let him go.

“What do we do now, Drake. Can we go home?” I asked of Drake who was shaking all over.

“Set the other Leeches free. Kill these two.” He ordered two of our wolves. He walked out, ignoring me. I laid down were I was standing.

“Alyssa, baby, listen to me.” Mom said sitting down next to me.

“How is it possible you had a baby with a dirty leech?” I growled, feeling hurt. My father was possibly not my real father, my mate was pissed at me and my always honest and caring mom, had been lying to me for my entire life. It was all a bit to much for me to take in. Mom sighed and said:

“A week after I mated your dad. Burt had to go to some Alpha meeting in the mountains or something. The first night I went out and had an encounter with the vampire, you just met. He forced me to.” She stopped and howled her pain out. She took a deep breath. “Anyway Burt was very understanding and comforted me. Two months later I found out I was pregnant. And I don’t know if Burt or that leech is you father. But Burt loved you, he is your father in every important way.”

“Why did he turn up now?” I asked. Mom shrugged and laid her head on the floor.

“I don’t know, sweetie. I honestly don’t know.” She said, until now I’ve never seen someone sob in wolf form. I stood up and licked her head.

“It ok mom. We’ll be ok.” I said, but instead of calming down, she started to whine even harder.

“We’re going home.” Drake said from the doorway, again not turning to me, but giving a general order. Mom got up and followed the other wolves outside. I sat down and waited for Drake to come and get me. After ten minutes, Denny came walking in.

“Alyssa, Alpha Drake sent me to get you.” Instead of screaming and upsetting both my pack and mother, like I wanted, I obeyed Drake’s order and followed Denny home. Both angry and sad about Drake’s behavior I didn’t feel like talking to my friends. When I caught up with the pack, they started moving again. Though some wolves had blood around their mouths none of them looked hurt. I refused to walk beside Drake, so I started walking next my mom. He gave me a quick glance, but walked on. When I got home I walked to my room and fell down on my bed.

I was nearly asleep when mom entered my room. Without waking me she pulled off my shoes and sweater, she tucked me in and kissed my head.

“Mom, were is Drake?” I asked, afraid of the answer.

“He’s cleaning the kitchen, sweetie. I’m sure he’ll be here soon.”  I stayed awake waiting for him to come to bed. Finally, after three hours I fell asleep.