"Wei WuXian what are you doing? You're seriously thinking that's true?"

Wei WuXian ignored Jiang Wanyin, looking back to only stick his tongue out at his brother. The boys' frown disappeared at that and they laughed once again. The occupants of Lanshi understood a connection between the strangers' hostility and Wei WuXian's well-being. They now knew that the strangers would definitely attack them if they hurt Wei WuXian.

Wei WuXian took Lan Sizhui's face in both his hands and looked at him, squishing his cheeks. Lan Sizhui was a little embarrassed by his current state, but he could not help the feeling of warmth that was spreading, the safety in being held in those arms. It was a dream after all, he was willing to indulge in some warmth. His eyes got wet, letting a few tear drops roll down his cheeks as he smiled widely at his Xian-Gege. He wanted to cry and at the same time he felt happy too.

"Of course you're my son. So handsome! Looks just like me."

Wei WuXian said proudly as he bend over a little and pressed his own face onto Lan Sizhui's right cheek. His eyes prickled with tears suddenly, feeling all warm at the mention of his son, at the possibility of a real family. He blinked few times to push back the urge to just cry. He faced the other three boys to show them their faces, cheeks pressed together, side by side. Ouyang Zizhen and Jin Ling captured that image onto the papers too, smiling but choking back tears.

Seeing the sight, Lan Jingyi was having a crisis of his own, he looked at his best friend and senior's faces. Both their eyes were beautiful bright grey, unshed tears sparkling in the light of Lanshi. Face flushed, their smile mirroring each other, the feeling of warmth radiating from them was perfectly the same too. They looked the same, they were family and it was evident.

"Sizhui! You look alike! You look the same. "

Lan Jingyi exclaimed loudly, looking stunned and Wei WuXian laughed. He rubbed his eyes furiously with his sleeves as he dropped his right hand over Lan Sizhui's shoulder and hugged him close, chuckling. Lan Sizhui hugged him back, pressing his face onto Wei WuXian's neck and smiling for the next image.

"Yeah, Wei-Xiong! Congratulations!"

Nie Huisang said enthusiastically, tapping Wei WuXian's shoulder with his fan. Jin Ling waved his hands to show that the painting was done. So Wei WuXian turned to face his friend, still hugging Lan Sizhui, and grinned. He did a clumsy bow and said.

"Thanks~ Nie-Xiong~"

"Thank you Nie sec- Nie-Er-Gongzi."

Lan Sizhui said bowing properly unlike his Xian-Gege. Nie Huisang paused for a millisecond catching up to the small detail that had slipped from Lan Sizhui's mouth, before smiling widely at him too. He did not let it show, he bowed back making Wei WuXian groan and patted Lan Sizhui's shoulder with his fan, just like he did with Wei WuXian.

"My A-Yuan is handsome and sweet, just like me. And surprisingly he's super polite too!"

Wei WuXian bragged like he was the one who taught his son politeness. Lan Sizhui smiled a little at that statement, all these were HanGuang-Jun's teachings. He could not help but think back to the things Wei WuXian had taught him when he was only a toddler. Their Senior really was shameless, in the past or future.

"I can't believe it, Wei WuXian you're only fif-fifteen! You are just accepting that you gave birth to him? That, he's- he's your s-son? "

Jiang Wanyin asked red faced, but he seemed a little unsure of his own words. He left Sandu on the table and walked over to where Wei WuXian and Nie Huisang were standing. Quickly, Wei WuXian looped his other hand over Jiang Wanyin and made him look at the talisman. Jiang Wanyin scowling, reluctantly looked at the talisman too. Wei WuXian grinned at Jin Ling and Ouyang Zizhen as he said.