"What did you do Wei WuXian?"

Some one yelled in the room. The boys turned in that direction to see two boys in purple robes. The voice of that boy sounded so familiar yet different to the four boys. They looked at each other for a second before glancing at the now clear faces of the stunned disciples. Lan Jingyi was going to yell back at the purple robed boy when another very familiar voice bellowed in the Lanshi.

"Wei Ying! What are you playing at?"

Now that they had completely regained their vision, the four boys turned to the front of the room to see the owner of the voice. The words were spoken by none other than a slightly younger Lan Qiren. Jin Ling and Ouyang Zizhen frowned when they words registered into their heads. The four boys bowed low towards Master Lan. Seeing them bowing, Lan Qiren only tightened his hold on his sword rather than acknowledging them.

"Master Lan! Some strangers just appear on your class and you just assume it's Wei-Qianbei's fault?"

Lan Jingyi said sarcastically and took a step towards Master Lan. All the disciples raised their swords a little higher seeing Lan Jingyi's movements. Sect Leader Nie had already told them that weapons would not be able to hurt them in the dream so Lan Jingyi did not even flinch when the swords were pointed at him.

"Yeah! Isn't it against your Clan rules to jump into conclusions?!"

Ouyang Zizhen asked crossing his arms over his chest while Jin Ling nodded his head. The four boys kept their eye contact with Lan Qiren waiting for him to say something. Just behind them, they heard someone asking hesitantly.

"Wei? Wei-Qianbei? Me?"

The four boys quickly whirled around to face the boy in dark purple robes. He was tall with fair skin, his unruly hair tied up in a high ponytail with a red ribbon. The four boys stared at that smiling face dumbly for so long that murmurs and whispers started around them. They could not care for what other were saying when they were busy staring at such a beautiful person in front of them.

"Wei Ying! So these people do know you?"

Lan Qiren yelled pointing his sword at the Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian's eyes widened comically as he shook his head left and right. The boys smiled at Wei WuXian's antics, feeling warmth in their chest seeing their senior being silly. Lan Jingyi laughed and turned around to Lan Qiren and said.

"Master Lan we also know you."

The four boys stared at Wei WuXian once again ignoring Lan Qiren's spluttering and other disciples' yelling. Wei WuXian scratched his nose and laughed nervously while the boys stared at him without even blinking. Lan Sizhui's head was throbbing as his childhood memories came rushing to him after seeing Wei WuXian's face.

"Lan disciples? From main family?"

A man in Lan robes asked as he entered the Lanshi with his sword pointed at them. The boys turned their attention to the Lan in front of them. They smiled seeing a younger Lan Xichen, looking all confused. The four boys bowed in respect while they hesitantly greeted.

"ZeWu-Jun?"

Lan Xichen did not put his sword away but he gave a small hesitant smile and nodded his head. Suddenly Lan Qiren yelled once again, from behind them.

"Wei Ying, you have not even taken out your sword. You are definitely guilty."

Hearing this Lan Jingyi glared at the old Lan while Jin Ling and Ouyang Zizhen were frowning knowing that the Lan disrespected Wei WuXian even in the past. Even after hearing such words Lan Sizhui could not tear his eyes away from the cheerful man in front of him, he looked at Wei WuXian trying to remember as much as possible, trying to bask in that warm smile.