Chapter 7

Haruto POV

Summer camp day one. This was my first basketball team summer camp, also the first one for JeongWoo, JungHwan and Doyoung. I don't know what to expect. According to Junkyu Hyung, it was just regular vacation and not really a summer camp. I mean, if its camp then obviously we are not going to stay in a villa. I've never been to Jeju either, so all and all it was my first experience.

We were waiting to board on the plane. Junkyu Hyung was sleeping in Jihoon Hyung arms, he didn't get enough sleep last night as he was too excited for the trip. He would pack and unpack his luggage on repeat and make sure both of us had everything inside. I had to straddle him with a little warning to cancel joining the trip if he won't go to sleep.

I got up from my seat at airport boarding area, yawning at loud bunch of dudes bragging about what they had prepared for the trip and what not. I yawned for the second time to realize a strong coffee pretty much needed for my half open eyes.

"Where are you going?" Asked JeongWoo when I dragged my feet in front of his seat.

"Coffee. You want?" I asked. He followed me to the coffee stall with blue logo on top of it. Apparently it wasn't just me who struggling with morning flight. 

I was waiting in line and talking with JeongWoo when I heard familiar voice in front of the cashier. Among thousands of passenger in the airport, this voice was the least voice I would want to hear.

 "One ice americano, thank you." He said.

I turned around and saw a guy that I've been wanting to punch for the last few days. He was wearing white button shirt tucked in dark blue chino pants. Unlike his usual appearance, this time he was a little bit less formal, although compared with my ripped jeans and hoodie, he still look.. neat.

His hair fell down to his face, almost touching his shades. Black luggage was placed next to his leg. I wonder if he's going to travel somewhere also, or maybe just got back to Seoul.

"Ehem.. What a coincidence to see you here." I said without looking at him. My eyes trying to read menu board behind cashier. I can tell he turned his face at me for a second before look back to his phone.

"Well, I don't think so." He said. I took a glance and confused. "See you later, Haruto-ssi." He took his coffee and walked away. What the heck he mean see me later?!

"Who?" Asked JeongWoo.

"Junkyu Hyung doctor. Damn! I smell trouble from him." I answered. "Oh, ice cappuccino with extra shot for me. What do you want?" I switched between the cashier guy and JeongWoo.

"Ice chocolate please, thanks." He said to the guy. "What do you mean trouble? I don't think the word trouble match with him. He look.. hot." JeongWoo added, his eyes following Dr. Lee who take a seat not far from the stall.

I rolled my eyes. Most of troublesome guys actually came from "hot" category. "Since when you interested with a guy? I thought you going to date Chae soon."

"Nope, not interested. Just being objective." He said with his I don't care kind-a face. "So, what kind of trouble? Your kind of trouble or Junkyu Hyung kind of trouble?"

"The later." I hissed. My gut feeling was right most of the time. We took our drinks and walk back to our seat.

"If that so, good luck then. I mean, look at him." JeongWoo walked backward to look at Dr. Lee. "He's more handsome than you, a little bit taller than you. And you said he is a doctor, so obviously smarter and richer than you.."

I glared dagger at JeongWoo.

"..Definitely more mature." He continued when he saw me glared at him. "Objective opinion. Chill." He grinned.