VIK'S POV:
God knows what would happen now. Everything is so chaotic. Riya Mukherjee, ETF officer, is a Aaliya Or a look alike of Aaliya. Bcoz if she was Aaliya then she would have destroyed us in the past months. She has all the means to which only leaves the conclusion that she isn't Aaliya. I have to run a background check on her. & moreover we had a background check on Aaliya too & that too personally conducted by Sik bhai. May be that's the reason he didn't break the glass of scotch and was calm. Wtever I have to inform about our Mumbai venture to jet crew.. Can't keep bhai waiting although that's what I want. I even should check on ETF.
Crap crap crap!!! Gosh!!! No no.. This can't be good.. This definitely isn't good..
When the hell did he rejoin ETF?? Or better why? I can't let bhai visit Mumbai. It's risky. His sources are too good. If he even gets a inkling of our arrival no God not even Satan can save us. Damn!! Even ETF has got many new recruits recently and has been in top 5 crime solving team & moreover has been attacking and demolishing mafias .This doesn't look good.This sound good.I have to do something. I have to make sure of our safety before arrival. I have to divert bhai for now.... But how?how? How??
Man: Vik Boss , Sik Sir is calling for u.
Vik nods indicating that he is coming.

SIK'S POV:
Aaliya? Riya?? Riya! Aaliya!!Is Riya Aaliya? Was she trying to dupe me? Was she an agent? Nahh!! No! Not possible! I personally looked into Aaliya. I personally verified everything about her. Every single detail. Everything. She can't dupe me. None can get past me. When the Great Acp couldn't then how can she do it. No, she isn't Aaliya! Aaliya was a perfectionist... Slim fit fierce bold beauty(kkk 11 pics).. This girl.. Riya.. She looks innocent,naive, and too girlish and is a bit chubby. ( pics from aadat se majboor show on sony sab) . Well, this one is more beautiful than Aaliya.For the 2nd time in my life I'm confused. First, Acp now this girl. What if she is Aaliya? What punishment would be suitable for her? But what if she isn't Aaliya & is Riya? What should I do then? Oh!! I'm gonna go nuts... Relax!! Relax!! Deep breath Sik.. Vik must have gathered info about her till now but y isn't he here yet?
Oh hell!! Everyone is toying with me I guess.
SIK:Call Vik.
The man nods and goes. After sometime Vik enters.
SIK:Spit it out. Is she aaliya?
VIK: umm.. Bhai..I don't think we should go to Mum...
SIK:Just say how much I have asked...
VIK:No she isn't!! She is ACP Riya Mukherjee. Research specialist of ETF. She is the winner of many gallantry awards. She was the one who gulped exora to save the city. Initially was presumed dead but was alive and sent to Singapore for better treatment. Her being alive was kept a secret to protect her from any potential cranky scientists wanting to experiment and also because her chance of survival was less. She was in coma for 1&1/2 years but slowly her body started responding. She has been trained for the past 6 months by Acp Raghu. All the time she was in Singapore while Aaliya was here. She isn't Aaliya. She is Riya. Completely different from Aaliya. Innocent sweet naive childish yet subtly bold and fierce & not to forget too brave for her own good. (Chuckles)
Bhai! I don't think we need to visit Mumbai. It's not worth it.
Just as he finished saying my mind got it's peace. Riya!! Umm.. Interesting. She is worth a visit. Well not as worthy as Aaliya but still will do.
SIK:Book the chopper we are leaving for Mumbai soon. . Actually today...
VIK:But.. (Sik gives him a look & he shuts up)
India, Mumbai, ARJUN & RIYA... I'm COMING!! I couldn't save Aaliya may be Riya is just the solution for my pain of losing her. I will have you Riya that too under ur nose Acp. ( laughs maniacally)

ETF HEADQUARTERS:
THIRD PERSON POV:
Everyone is busy in case files.. Sakshi has for the nth time in last 5 days asked about Arjun and surprisingly for Riya too. Shretu, Ayeza are no different & here the fab 4(sam, karan, vru & bulbul) haven't said a word about them mostly because they feel it's Ariya's place to inform.
All of them were engrossed in working when the door to the C.R. opened & walked in
The man: Cryptography Specialist S. I PURAB KHURANNA reporting Sir.