Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Start from the beginning

"What?! Now?!" Hidan said shocked. Deidara quickly made a clay bird and tossed it in the ground. It quickly poofed into a bigger one and he jumped on.

"Yeah now. Hurry up and get on,un." he said. Hidan looked at me a bit nervously as he helped me onto the bird. This was the only way we'd get there in a timely manner.

"Good luck." Kakuzu said as he walked into the base.

"Can we leave please?!" I asked as I felt another contraction and gripped Hidans arm rightly. As soon as I finished the sentence we took to the sky. I nuzzled my head into Hidans arm and started to breath through the pain.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked down at Avory as she worked through the pain. How long was she like this? Hidan wondered as they flew to the Leaf

Deidara flew as fast as he could but it would still take about twenty minutes to get there.

Hidan tried to help Avory by rubbing her back but she just pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me." she said through clenched teeth.

"She doesn't like to be touched when she's having a contraction,un." Deidara said. "Or talked to. Pretty much leave her alone." he said. Hidan didn't like Deidara telling him how to care for his own girlfriend. It rubbed him the wrong way. Hidan clenched his fists just thinking about Deidara being there for Avory when he should have been.

Shortly the contraction was over and she took a few breaths.

"How much longer?" She asked Deidara.

"Fifteen minutes at most,un."

"Ugh." she said as she grabbed Hidans sleeve. Hidan looked over at her and put his hand on top of hers.

"It'll be fine." Hidan told her making her smile slightly.

"Thanks." she said sweetly. Hidan kissed her lips lightly and pulled away. He saw her eyes widened then her grip on his sleeve tightened. "Fuck!" She shouted as she buried her face in his arm. She fumbled around for his hand which he quickly gave to her.

Hidan hated seeing her in pain. To make things worse he couldn't help her at all.

*~*~*~*~*

It felt like forever but we finally got to the leaf hospital. Hidan helped off the bird and Deidara ran into the hospital. He ran out with a wheel chair.

"Here,un." he said passing it to Hidan. "I have a mission but good luck." He said and left. I would have thanked him but I was having another contraction. I clawed into Hidans arm as the pain hit me.

"Sit in this so we can get you inside." he said quietly. I nodded and sat down in the chair. We basically ran me into the hospital. "She's in fucking labor we need a damn doctor over here!" He yelled as we got to the sign in desk.

"You're the pregnant akatsuki right?" The lady at the desk asked looking down at me.

"Yeah she is. What's it fucking matter?!" Hidan asked annoyed.

"I'll page to Hokage."

"What? Why?" Hidan asked annoyed.

"She's one of the best medical ninja in the village. And she wanted to deliver the baby." she said and picked up the phone.

"Ahhhh! I can't do this anymore!" I shouted as the pain started to get worse.

"Get her to the maternity floor and they will get her a room." she said and Hidan quickly took me there.