Unrequited love (gone wrong)

The silent figure came out of the dark with Stray Cat in its arms, hissing at Josuke. It was Okuyasu's father. Josuke stood still. "Hey! Um, sorry about the mess. That Cat you have there is really dangerous you know, you should really..." The father suddenly pointed up the stairs and motioned for Josuke to follow him. "You... want me to follow you? Uh, sure okay." The two walked up the stairs and came to the door of Okuyasu's room.

The father opened it, and Josuke reluctantly followed once more. The room was dark, and clothes were all over the place. There were photos and banners of Josuke plastered over all the walls. There where candles on his desk with a photo of Josuke in the middle of it. Josuke had no memory of that photo ever being taken. Additionally, there was also some dried blood along the edge of the desk as well.

Okuyasu's father opened the door and pulled out a paper. He motioned for Josuke to take it. Josuke's shaking hand slowly grasped the paper, and he turned to read it. "Josuke's affection will be mine. His body will be mine. His essence will be mine. I've watched all the shows he's watched, played all the video games he has. My advances will not be denied. It is destiny. Ever since I met him I've felt this way. I can't deny my true feelings any longer. And neither can he. We must be together." Josuke was shaken. His mind was scrambled.

Okuyasu's father quickly pointed further down on the page. Josuke struggled to pull himself together, but he eventually took it upon himself to continue where he was prompted. "Koichi is a nuisance. I can tell Josuke still likes him. Even the thought of it makes me want to throw up. He does not appreciate all I've done for him, all the time I've spent with him. To him I'm nothing more than a friend. I am done with that little shit Koichi. He's the reason all of this has gone in vain. Today is Friday, meaning he's probably going to meet Yukako at one of four usual locations. I'm going to fucking kill him."