They eat dinner

The smell was fading as Josuke watched Okuyasu place the dish on the table back at the house. Okuyasu began to fix the dinner. He went to get some forks for both him and Josuke. It was 6:35 pm. Josuke ate the spaghetti slowly as Okuyasu watched him lovingly. Josuke didn't think much of it. After all, it was Okuyasu. He did strange things all the time.

After what seemed like a good amount of time had passed, Okuyasu finally spoke. "Dinner was lovely," he said, leaning in and whispering softly into Josuke's ear. Josuke blushed, feeling Okuyasu's hand run up his arm as he set down his spoon back on the table. "See you later." Okuyasu said, giving a little wave of the hand. Okuyasu smiled softly and walked into the living room.

Josuke turned the channel back to his regular anime. He continued to watch his anime when he heard a door shut in the other room. He didn't pay any mind, and turned back to the TV. He didn't hear the door open again. The door opened and Okuyasu slipped in, closing the door behind him. Josuke turned around and blushed. "Hi..." he said softly.

Okuyasu smiled softly. "I want to tell you something, but I don't know how you'll take it," he said, leaning in closer.

Josuke frowned. "It's okay, just go ahead and tell me." Okuyasu grabbed Josuke by the arm.