Lover's Day❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

I like to look at it while I'm up in it;
These lights, we keeping 'em on;
She got tired of sleepin' alone;
On God, I can't leave her alone

🌌Later in the Night🌌

"Yo bae" I call out from the living room whilst smacking on oxtail with rice and peas, "Yo Mia I know you hear me" I shout causing her to groan loudly, "What Easton?" she calls out. I hear her stomping down the stairs with a frown on her face making me chuckle at her lil attitude, "Why you ain't just answer me when I called you the first time?" I counter.

"Easton say what you have to say I ain't done getting ready shit" she whines making me side-eye her with my brow cocked, "Firstly, fix that attitude cause you know I ain't with all that shit. I just wanted to find out if you're done cause Shooter and them are already waiting for us" I explain straight-faced. Looking down at me, she cocks her head "Yes bae, I'm just finishing off my make-up" she explains with a pout because she knows I hate when she gets an attitude for no reason.

I just nod before going back to eating my food as she just stands next to me with a pout, "Bae don't be mad at me" she says leaning down to kiss my cheek before going back up the stairs. "Baby I'm ready" she lets me know walking into the kitchen with a two-piece that had me licking my lips, "Turn around for me" I request causing her to smirk. She slowly turns around letting me take in all of her outfit that highlighted her curves before she started twerking whilst standing, "Don't give me a reason to stay in this house to slut you out" I warn slapping her ass.

Mia bursts into laughter whilst I grab her hand to lead her out of the house into the car where the driver was already waiting, "What's good Jay?" I greet my driver as we pull off. Sitting back in my seat, I pull out a pre-rolled blunt sparking it up breathing in the narcotics that immediately put me into a state of relaxation, "We should take the kids out to eat tomorrow bae" Mia suggests whilst scrolling through her feed.

My mom currently had the kids at her house whilst we went out today and just enjoyed my last show of the tour, "Yeah that would be dope, where you think we should go?" I ask her taking another puff from my blunt, "We can go to Planet Hollywood, I think they'll like it there" she suggests and I nod in agreement.