I got back in the car and rih looked over at me. "I know where she is" she said.

"How ?" I asked "I called around... she checked into a hotel not too far from where we at" I nodded starting the car.

She put the address in the gps and I drove with my main focus on getting my son.

"this should be easy" I mumbled. I've dealt with way worse.

"Hell yea it's gone be easy, shid she might just hand him over xion lil ass is crazy" she said making me chuckle.

"He really is" I agreed. "I know he is, look who made him" she said and I looked over at her.

"Um that ain't all me" I scrunched my face. "It takes two to make a baby i'm sure he has some traits of that crazy ass nigga that raped me"

"Oh shit now that I think about it you right, that's one crazy ass baby" she said making me smack my lips.

"My baby ain't crazy"

Tina pov:

"AHHH ! 'OE" I ran away from that lil boy who was trying to throw a remote at me.

What the fuck is in this baby dna ?

"Look here boy you sto-" I got cut off by him throwing the remote at my mouth.

I groaned holding my mouth and he giggled running away.

"ok i done had enough of this shit" I mumbled snatching the baby up.

"NO NO" he yelled hitting me in the face. "SHUT UP" I yelled slamming him on the bed.

"AHHHH-" his screams was cut off by me choking him. He gasped with his eyes going wide and started to thrash around.

"Yea not so bad now" I gritted squeezing tighter. He started to cough so I let go.

He gasped the burst into loud sobs. "M-MOMMYY" he cried out.

"yo momma ain't here"

Onika pov:

"Robyn something don't feel right" I said feeling my stomach turn. "What you mean ?" she asked looking over here.

"I think she hurting my baby" I said tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

I pushed down more on the gas speeding up. "We're almost there" I heard rih say and I nodded.

When we arrived to the hotel we both got out putting ski masks on. "Do you know the room number ?" I asked taking my gun off my waist.

"Nope but I know a way we can get it" she said doing the same.

Tina pov:

"AHH OWW 'TOPP" he screamed while I whooped his ass with a belt.

"No !" I raised my voice hitting him harder.

"YO MOMMA SHOULD'VE BEEN BEAT SOME SENSE INTO YO ASS" I yelled still hitting him with the belt.

"AHHHHH ! MOMMYY" he screamed making me groan and hit him harder.

"SHUT UP" I yelled hitting him again accidently hitting his face "AHHHH !!!"

I laughed loudly then did it again this time on purpose.

" 'TOOPPP !!"

Onika pov:

"GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR" me and rih yelled barging into the hotel.

Everybody scattered to the floor and we ran over to the desk aiming our gun at the lady there.

"P-Please don't shoot i'll give you all the money in he-"Bitch we don't want no damn money !" I cut her off.