𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

☀︎︎𓆉☀︎︎𓇽☀︎︎

☀︎︎𓆉☀︎︎𓇽☀︎︎

Science right now is super boring. We're learning about chemical changes and stuff like that.

I can't concentrate at all, all I can focus on is Jessica Wallace. She's so pretty, and funny too, she also smells good. You know who also smells good? Kori.

Wait why the hell am I thinking of Kori. I turn to look at Kori to see that she's looking at me.

Oh-Kay.. That's weird.

I then notice that everyone else is looking at me too.

"Mr. Dyer, I'm waiting.." says the science teacher Ms. Williams.

"Uhhhh"

"I will ask you again then. What are the characteristics of a chemical change?"

I then name some and go back to day dreaming.

Before I know it the bell rings for second period. World History. Right now we are getting ready for a huge project showcase where we are assigned a country and we have to make a display.

I got assigned the country Georgia. I'll be honest, I didn't know it was a country until like a week ago.

Anyways, the showcase is in March and it's like 50% of our grades. So I'm not going to screw this up.

January is the 'month of research' as my teacher Mr. Harrison says. Even though I hate history class, Mr. Harrison is one of my favorite teachers, along with my art teacher Mr. Milo. Mr. Milo is like some hippie guy who if you saw him on the street you would think he was homeless.

He's cool though. He says that I have some sort of gift, and that he sees potential in me.

Anyways my history class is in the computer lab researching whatever country they got.

☀︎︎𓆉☀︎︎𓇽☀︎︎

The rest of the day went by very slowly. I make my way to the boys locker-room with my friends, Ben and Owen.

I've known Ben my whole life, he's dark skin, same height as me, has black curly hair, kinda like Kori's. He's Nigerian, and his parents have an accent.

I've known Owen for about since 5th grade. He's taller than me, brown hair, blue eyes. He's also pretty funny.

Anyways we've all been friends for a while. We hang a lot and play xbox. But right now I'm hella annoyed with them.

"So, hows your Girlfriend?" emphasis on the word girlfriend.

"Shut up Owen, she's not my girlfriend, unless you're talking about Jessica, cause then if you are she's about to be"

We all get ready for baseball practice, and head down to the fields.

"So Alex, can we hang are your place?" asks Ben.

"Nah, I gotta work at the grill today, y'all could stop by if you want to"

"Aight, I'll take you up on that, as long as we get a discount." answers Ben

"Yea you wish"

☀︎︎𓆉☀︎︎𓇽☀︎︎

Author' Note:
So this is my first book so thats why it's so bad. What do y'all think of Alexander so far? Or Kori? Even though we barely see Kori at this point we'll get more of her pov on things

anyways bye! love y'all ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
{court}