"Nice to meet you, Nerdy. I'm Ryuguji Ken but you can call me Draken." Draken also introduced himself then took a peek at Mikey before bending down to whisper something to me "Don't mind him he's just shy" I gasped when the smaller blonde punched Draken in the sides. It was fast and accurate. Not the punch a simple average middle schooler could execute. "Fvck that's another bruise" Draken seemed to have said something but was too quiet for me to pick up on as he stood up earlier clutching the side that Mikey hit.

"By the way what happened to your face?" I just realized he haven't answered my question earlier as to what happened. I felt Mikey flinched so I looked at him only for him to turn his head farther away, he was almost looking at his back just to avoid my gaze. What's wrong with him?

"Oh, this?" Draken pointed at the bruise on his face "A little monster kicked me" He told me nonchalantly as he smirked. I looked at him confusedly, I don't know why he was smirking but he seems to have thought of something funny as his eyes started smiling too.

"That little monster was this tall with midlength bl--" I was startled when Mikey punched him again on his gut with more strength this time 

"Don't listen to him Ka-chin, it's because he tripped earlier and it looked stupid that's why he's making excuses now" Ka-chin? And it doesn't look like the type of bruise you get just by tripping 

I looked at Draken who seems to be holding his laughter then back to Mikey who's looking at me intently as if afraid I might notice something.

I'm not stupid, I already noticed it earlier when he looked away. I don't know if he's just that bad at lying or if he wasn't trying hard enough to cover it. Either way, Draken seems fine with it and Mikey looked like he might collapse if I point out his lie.

"Ehh? You should be more careful next time Draken" I looked at Draken and he just smirks so I shifted my gaze back to Mikey and gave him a close-eye smile. He looked stunned before turning his head away again and covering his lower face with the back of his hand like he did earlier.

I smiled finding him cute "You're so cute, Mikey" I honestly told him the truth but he shoves his hand in front of my face blocking my view of him. I was confused and tried to look at him by moving my head away from his hand, but he would often obstruct my view.

I didn't know what he was trying to do but I just let him do as he pleases 

"Ah by the way why'd you bought so many cola?" Draken pointed at the plastic bag that was filled with cola. I jumped in horror as I forgot to bring it to them

"It's for the wor-- I mean guys who I fought earlier" Mikey's frown was the first thing I saw when he removed his hands in front of my face 

"Huh? Why'd those bitches have to be given cola? They're not qualified to even touch it" Mikey put his foot down and wore his geta while grumbling how those worms were not qualified to drink my cola.

I sweatdropped not knowing where his logic came from, it was just a cola I bought on a near vending machine. It's not like it was something special.

"I did break their jaws and dislocated their bones so I think cola is better than paying for their hospital fee" Mikey still looked annoyed but didn't say anything while Draken looked dumbfounded before looking away holding his laughter.

I took the plastic bag filled with cola and jog towards the guys lying on the grass patch. Their eyes turned red in anger when they saw me but I just put the cola near them and bowed "I'm sorry. I really am" 

"Toman will hear this you lil bit--" I tilt my head when one of the guys stopped talking while looking at me in horror. I furrowed my brows and looked at the guy but noticed that he wasn't looking at me but behind me.

I turned around to see Draken and Mikey walking towards us with their hands on the pockets of their pants while looking at the guys

I flinched when Draken kicked the guy who just talked earlier and he looks visibly upset before turning to look at their boss 

"Kiyomasa didn't we just warned you earlier in the underground fight to not use Toman's name to do shitty things huh?" Kiyomasa moaned not being able to answer since he can't speak because of his broken jaw. I just silently watched them since it looked like Draken is involved with these guys 

"Gomenasai Ka-chin, it seems like we needed to thoroughly discipline the members of Toman to avoid this kind of situation to happen again" I was puzzled by Mikey's words and not understanding a single thing of what he just said. What even is Toman? At first, I thought it was a person but then Mikey said that these worms were members of Toman, so it must be an organization, and seeing as the others were afraid of Mikey and Draken, they must be high up the ladder.  I saw Draken's kick and Mikey's punch earlier and with their skill, they should be sitting near the top or even at the top.

"I see." I murmured after analyzing everything in my head before turning to look at Mikey "By the way, Mikey. Where's my Daifuku?"

"Ahh?"

I was so so happy when I woke up earlier and saw your comments

I was so so happy when I woke up earlier and saw your comments. As a small-time and pretend writer. Even the tiniest bit of comments makes my blood jump in excitement so thank you so much. 

I also wrote I'm Sorry impulsively not even a single plan for my plot. That is why I was so happy with your votes and comments.

Thank you so much and Enjoy reading!