It means Jewel

Tamaki and I were walking down a forest trail. Since Tamaki doesn't like to be around people, a secluded trail was a perfect place for us to hang out. I looked at him and the way the sunlight hit his peaceful smiling face, was nothing short of amazing, I was completely in love with him, I have been for a while. I couldn't keep that to myself I had to tell him.

"Hey, Tamaki," I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. He turned to look at me and I almost got lost in his indigo eyes, I needed to tell him I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Tamaki I want you to know that you can say no, but, I like you, like, a lot, would you like to go out with me?" with that he ran into the thick of the woods, I stood there in shock. I'm not normally the one to overthink, that was Tamaki's domain, but my mind was working overtime trying to figure out what to do. Do I go home and leave him alone? Do I follow him to see what's up? I probably should follow him, so I can at least talk to him even if he won't tell me why he ran off. Knowing him, He's probably embarrassed by running away and his anxiety will stop him from talking to me, I followed him looking for a trail of footprints and broken twigs. Eventually, I found him, sitting in a small clearing, crying. What have I done!

"Tamaki, what's wrong?" I whispered, only loud enough for him to hear, I didn't want to scare him, he looked up eyes brimming with tears. It took all of my willpower not to pick up the smaller boy and hold him against my broad chest. I'd do anything to see him smile again.

"Y-you don't want t- to date m-me, you d-deserve someone better" he stuttered. I sat down a bit less than half a meter away. close but not too close.

"Of course I do, your super smart, and creative, and sensitive, and care about those close to you, and your one of the bravest people I know," I smiled.

He shook his head, "I don't kn-know where you came up w-with all of those things," he muttered, "you must be thinking of someone else, my grades may be good but I still feel like I'm failing everything, and I'm not brave, I'm always afraid and-and I'm-"

I cut him off I couldn't take hearing him talk about himself like that, "Stop that, that's my best friend your talking about!" this earned me a small chuckle, he has the most adorable laugh, which brought a smile to my face. "I don't care what your mean mind is telling you. I think that your perfect and I want to be your boyfriend."

He looked away from me"Th-there's something you d-don't know about me that w-will change your mmiind. I'm I'm trans," he looked away his whole body tense.

"And I don't care!" I firmly stated.

"But you're gay and-and I don't have my b-body isn't-" oh no he's crying again!

"Yeah I'm gay and you're a guy," he looked up at me with puffy eyes. "'I didn't fall in love with you because of your body, I fell in love with you for you," I smiled.

"Really," his eyes were full of hope, "I like you too, I but you're so much better than me and I have a girl's body and I was afraid-"

I cut him off by pulling him into my arms and placing him on my lap. "And I don't care, it's your body and your a boy so you have a boy's body all that stuff is my problem not yours, not that your ever a problem," and I kissed his forehead, and he turned bright red.

"I'm so sorry I should have asked first!" the apology stumbled out of my mouth.

"No, I liked it, your lips are soft," he whispered.

"Would you like me to kiss you anywhere else," I grinned, giving him complete control over the situation. I've never kissed anyone, and I don't think he has either, and I just want him to be comfortable. His face was almost glowing red as he hesitantly pointed to his mouth. I pressed my lips against his, it was simply a closed-mouth kiss, his lips were a little chapped, but it felt magical. After some more kisses, we happily just sat there, with me holding him curled against me.

"Tamaki, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but, I have a question about you being trans," he nodded into my chest, I took that as a sign to ask my question.

"Why did you pick Tamaki as your name? It's not that I don't like it but what made you pick it?"

I felt him let out a held breath, as he looked up at me. "It was my mom's idea, Tamaki means jewel and she thought if my name was of something precious and valued it would make me value myself more. The name stuck but the message didn't."

"Well I think you're precious."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed!

Please click that like star! This lets other people find this story!( and makes me happy)

Please tell me what you thought of this chapter!

Constructive criticism is welcome.

(You no idea how much joy I get from someone liking/commenting on my work.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~