Part 1.

"Ma I will be fine" I reassured my mom.

"I know I just don't want you getting hurt" she said giving me a hug.

"I won't now I have to go bye mama" I get out of the car and walk into the dojo.

"Hi you must be y/n I'm Tory"

"Yep I'm y/n I-"

"FALL IN!!"

We all go in rows and I was next to a boy with a Mohock he's kind cute I thought to myself.

"Students we have a new student y/n she will show us she is worthy by going against Miguel are champion"

"Are you sure I don't really know about this" miguel said questioning.

"I can take you come on" I walk to the middle of the floor.

"Ok your lose" he walk to the middle of the floor and gets into position.

We start and he try's to punch me but I Dodge it I sweep his leg and he falls. He gets back up and try's to kick me but I grab his leg and kick him I'm the head.

"Ok she's good" the boy with the mohock said.

"Thank you" I said as he helped me up

"What's your name?" I asked.

"They call me hawk princess" he said grinning

"Don't worry he calls everyone that" Tory said

_______________

The next day at school Tory is giving you a Tour of the school. We see a group of students walk passed us and there was tension in the air.

"Who are they" I asked while we walked into are first class.

"That is miyagi-do they are another karate dojo are enemy's"

"Oh ok" I said confused.
______________
At lunch saw all the cobra Kai students sitting at a table. I walked up to them and Tory greeted me with a big hug.

"Come on sit" she said pulling out a seat for me.

"Thank you" you sit down next to hawk.

"So y/n how do you know how to fight like that?"

"My dad taught me before he passes away two years ago" I said putting my head down.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" he grabbed my hand under the table and held it I of course held back.

"Yeah well it is what it is" I start eating but I'm still holding his hand.

We are all eating and I never knew how much I could relate to a group of people before. We all have a lot of the same struggles like alot of are parents are divorced but this time I feel as if I have a family. I got up to go to the rest room and I heard someone following me I turn around and see kyler.

"Hey y/n I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"

"Um sure why not how's Friday at the movies?"

"It's a date" he kisses me on the cheek and goes back into the cafeteria.