Sean pulled the car into a parking lot, I looked up to see that we were already here.

He twisted the keys and turned the car off, then excitedly looked at me before saying, "Come on!"

We walked closely together down the street to the shop. When we reached the doors, he made sure to get in front of me to open it for me.

"After you."

"Why, thank you," I placed my hand over my heart, and smiled at him while I walked through the door.

He followed closely behind.

The cashier waved at us, we waved back.

Sean practically ran towards the cups, "Whatsizedoyouwant?" He spit out quickly.

"What?" I laughed.

"What........size.......do you......"

I used this time to walk over to the cups and grabbed a cup for myself.

"This one."

I walked over to the vanilla frozen yogurt machine, but Sean pushed me over with his side.

"Hey! You fu..." I glanced over to the cashier who was glaring right at us, "Whatever."

The cashier's phone began ranging, "Shit," They said, as they took their ringing phone into the back with them.

<<<<<<<Play Music>>>>>>>>

Then suddenly, a very familiar song came on. I looked over to Sean and grinned, he smiled right back, and started to bop his head to the beat of the song

It was really faint in the background, but we could still hear it.

We both know so many songs because we used to share headphones on the bus after school, so hearing them play again while we're together is always special.

To me at least.

Sean finished putting the yogurt into his cup, so I pushed him to the side, since he pushed me earlier. Sean and I had singing the song that was playing, while slightly dancing around to get the toppings.

"I want you to feel the same way I do"

How fitting.

Looking up to see him dance around just.. I don't know, makes me happy? The way his hair flops on his face as he bounces. The was he mumbled the lyrics under his breath. It just filled me with joy. I wonder if he felt that way about me.

While I was by the container with the mini brownies, I glanced over to Sean, who was pouring chocolate chips into his hand.

"Sean, what are you-"

"Think fast!"

He threw the chocolate chip at me. It bounced off of my shirt and hit the ground.

"Really?" I picked it up and threw it in the trash.

"You were supposed to catch it in your mouth," He explained, "Like this."