Random OC facts

-Moni was a psychopath, the only reason he wasn't a sociopath was because he had sympathy for Amai, Moji and Luna(Luna is my pal That_One_Animetrash 's OC)

-Moji has murdered 73 people, and is wanted in 97 countries

-Amai killed his sister, Reiko.

-Reiko became the guardian angel type figure to Amai after she died, despite Amai having been the one who killed her.

-Moni wasn't useless at everything except for hacking, he just pretended like he was so he would be treated like everyone else because he hated being treated differently, even if he was treated better than everyone else.

-Kiki died at the age of 7, he now haunts Moji, who was the person who murdered him.

-BunBun was never a physical person with their own body, they were an alter of Moni to cope with a "Embarrassing" thing that happened to Moni, which was actually extremely traumatic, causing BunBun to be created as the part of Moni that didn't know what happened.

-The "Embarrassing" thing that happened was Moni witnessing Moji murder their parents and other sibling(That I don't count as an OC) Suki, and Moji also attempted to murder Moni and He couldn't fight back, Which was why Moni calls it embarrassing.

-The reason Moni never speaks about BunBun is because while BunBun was in control, Moji told BunBun about what happened, causing him to go into a dormant state, forcing Moni to accept the truth of what happened and that he would never be okay.

-Mae, Kusumoto, Tadashi, and Kano were killed by Moji and every other Adult was killed by Amai

-Every one of my OC's is either a sociopath, a psychopath, or they are dead