Chapter 11

"Now, Now, Now, how about we all calm down," I say, hoping my little angry soulmate will stop trying to kill me. That just seemed to enrage him more, though. When he comes swinging at me with a pipe again, I pick him up by the scruff of his shirt.

I hear a different voice, one that sounds like bells chiming, soft and gentle. " Mister, can you please put my brother down." I turn around, my soulmate still in my grasp and face Shanks soulmate. She looks to be recovering from a daze.

" How about we have a nice talk. Without trying to kill each other part. " Luffy breaks out into a smile and says in an airy tone, " Sure."

My brat then starts to kick up a fuss, wriggling in my hold then yelling, " No, way, Luffy, this guy is way too dangerous and creepy. He has been searching for us for days now. Who knows what type of intentions he has. He could be a pervert for all we know. " It felt like arrows were piercing my heart. Is that what he really thinks of me. I start sniffing in my corner of depression.

I distantly realize that he is out of my hold now, but I can't seem to bring myself to care. Tears start welling in the corner of my eyes, and mushrooms start growing all around me. Shanks, this is all your fault. I am going to kill you.

A new voice I hear this time speaks and says, " I don't know, ace. How about we hear him out. He looks pretty pathetic right now, and he is your soulmate. "

My brat then huffs and says, " The reason why he is my soulmate is why we can't trust him, Sabo. I mean, he is me. The devil child soulmate." I start breaking into wails, turning around to see a new kid with blonde hair and wearing a blue top hat and goggles.

Luffy and Sabo break into cries of " That are not true, Ace. " Luffy then suddenly says, " He is a good guy. Besides, he is cool birdy." I stop sniffling at that and turn around.

My brat seems to calm down and says, "Let's talk."

. . .

" So let me get this straight. Luffy's soulmate, who also happens to be a super famous and powerful pirate, couldn't come and check up on Luffy himself. So he got another super powerful pirate too. He wants to give Luffy a new deni-deni Mushu and figure out what has been happening. You then come here looking for Luffy to figure out what happened. Creeping out the whole population of foosha and gray terminal."

Marco then interjected, " I did not creep anyone out." To that, he got the response, "Uhu, somehow meets your soulmate, which also happens to be Luffy's brother. Ace attacks you because he thought you were someone bad. He keeps attacking you even after discovering your soulmates and Luffy saves Ace's butt. You know what, this sounds like a typical Wednesday. I really hate Wednesday. "

" Yup, pretty much, your turn," Marco responds, and I find myself wondering why I agreed or even thought it was a good idea to become siblings with Ace and Luffy.

Ace and I glower for a second before I say, " after Luffy is asleep. "

. . .

" So, that is a lot to up pack. " My brat and sabo are both glaring at him. Ace nervously threading his fingers in sleeping Luffy's hair. Both looking exhausted from telling that story. I am filled with unfiltered rage. How dare somebody cause that sweet little girl that is my soulmate sister that much pain.

How dare those scum that dares to call themselves pirate try to take that from a small child. From somebody else's soulmate. How dare they cause my soulmate so much pain. How dare they traumatize those children. How dare he try to take that smile from shanks soulmate. Her smile that after spending the day with her and the other kids, has already charmed him so.

How dare they try to hurt her. Her smiling eyes are so innocent but know so much at the same time. Those eyes that are keeping his soulmate sane. In this hurtful world. How dare they call his soulmate a Demon child.

" Excuse me, I will be back by morning," I say to them, my voice deadly quiet before turning away and stalking deeper in the forest and transforming into my small phoenix form. I take off into the forest thinking one thing I have some pirates called the bluejams to destroy.

. . .

I look at the destruction my rage caused and the broken and bloody dead body of the bluejam scum and can't help but smile. Mission complete and threat eliminated. I hum to myself as I go to the lake to wash off the blood. He can't be having his soulmate or his family scared of him now, can he?

I take out my personal deni-deni Mushu and call pops to explain everything that happened.

. . .

After a long talk with Pops and the congratulations for finding my soulmate, I get back to the camp. I look on to see My brat, Sabo and Luffy all in a puppy pile sleeping peacefully. The sight makes me smile.

I have so happy, my soulmate. SOULMATE I forgot to update Shanks on anything that has been happing. I gulp and make that very important call right now. He will have to be quiet if he doesn't want to wake his soulmate.

. . .

Never again, never again. I will never deal with stressed-out shanks again. He is terrible, terrible, I say. I now know how the deni-deni mushu broke. It killed itself to get away from that annoying voice. Shanks talking when stressed could be called its own type of torture. It wasn't even funny.

The only reason why I got away from his instant chatter of "are you sure you got every last one of them." Of course, he did even if his soulmate wasn't in danger a favour is a favour, and little Luffy is quite a charmer. Also, the insane arguing of not going back there in person between shanks and Benn is crazy.

I had to stop myself from throwing the deni-deni mushu multiple times because of that.

I swear to god that I had a hard enough time keeping sane with just the whitebeards. Now you add on a worried shanks. My brat of a soulmate. A kid who is definitely hiding something and Shanks soulmate who is certainly not the brightest tool in the toolbox.

What has my life become? Like seriously, wasn't I suppose to be a feared pirate.