Looking at her distracted me, and made me forget for a moment that I had a busy day ahead and a lot on my mind. Being at the bar or at the mansion brought back memories of when I was high, especially since I was confronted with drugs so often there.

Liam, Zayn and Niall still used, and I didn't ask them to stop, not expecting any of them to make that commitment for me. It's why I had been spending more time with Louis, who never tempted me to anything. Being confronted with coke on a daily basis didn't make getting clean any easier, but so far I had been good in separating the business from the personal.

Violet opened her eyes and instantly frowned as she opened and closed her mouth a few times.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up in the bed as she suddenly jumped up and ran out of the room, towards the bathroom. I got out of the bed in confusion, but my frown disappeared when I heard her vomiting in the toilet. She was retching and gagging for a bit before I heard the toilet flush and the tap of the faucet being turned on. I stood in the doorway as she brushed her teeth, looking at me through the mirror.

"Sorry." She mumbled with her mouth filled with toothpaste and I shook my head. "No, it's okay. Are you sick?"

She spit out the toothpaste in the sink and rinsed her mouth before washing her hands. "No, probably something I ate. Got a bit of a weak stomach."

As I stood there behind her, watching her back as she washed her hands and her face, and ran a brush through her hair, my brain involuntary started doing the maths.

She had thrown up. In the morning. And suddenly I could only think of one thing, and it made me shake as my stomach turned into a tight knot.

"Oh my God." I muttered with wide eyes, and she raised her brow at my words. "What?"

"Oh my God." I repeated, feeling my hands get numb as my feet were frozen to the ground. "You're pregnant." I blurted out.

Violet stared at me for a second before bursting out into a loud laugh, drying her hands on the towel that hung on the rack next to the sink. "I'm not." She shook her head.

"Violet!" I snapped, trying to get her attention in a serious matter. "Think about it. W-We started having sex three weeks ago, unprotected."

She looked at me and opened her mouth but I cut her off, my mind going crazy. "No, no, no, fuck. Why... Why did you persuade me into no condom?! I always use a c-condom. What the fuck, Violet, you're fucking pregnant!" I brought my hands up to my head, tugging on the roots of my hair as I was trying to think.

"Harry." Her voice was too calm for my liking and I exhaled heavily.

"Don't you see?! You have bloody morning sickness! You're sick! In the morning!!" I continued in a loud, panicked voice as I was pacing around the bathroom and she shook her head. "Harry, listen to me."

I felt like I was about to pass out. "W-We need to schedule an abortion." I muttered out before I realized it, and I looked up to her face to see the same calm expression she'd been having the whole time. I felt like my heart was hammering out of my chest when my brain was flooded with all this information.

She was pregnant. My baby. I had a baby. I was a dad to a bloody three weeks-old foetus growing inside of her.

"Harry!" She snapped suddenly, causing me to flinch a bit but finally concentrate on her. She shook her head slowly again. "I'm not pregnant. I-I can't be pregnant."

"What do you mean, you can't be pregnant? We should get a test, like multiple. Can't these things give a false negative?! I'll buy all the different brands." I turned around to walk into the bedroom and get changed into my clothes so I could run to the drugstore but she was behind me and quickly took hold of my shoulder to spin me around.