Chapter 1: Begging

Many years it about the history of huntsman and Huntress they reason to fight and protect the world from the forces of darkness but there is simple about....Imperial Arms and also weapon as the further they may have power full to make the warrior or huntsman strong to against a Grimm or Danger Beast it is that about hunting from area of forest or to desert's of tundra the ancient story says one day will find the peace in this world, and also strength brings victory and hope for them !

???: It is make desire for heroes or the choices

???: Perhaps the world needs hope and light and also to defend it !

1st POV

There is a man as we know robber guy black hat, like she also smoking like Torchwick and have charismatic and his the leader of Black Knifes and we should know is the most wanted in this world tha name is McCrawl Razkel that exactly about that guy !!

Shopkeeper : Please don't take my money !

McCrawl: No No we don't need your money only dust crystals gentleman if you please !

2nd POV

The members of Black Knifes get ready to take dust crystals all of it but there is one guy with the powerful sword who can stop them !

Robber: ??

???: (Listening music)

Robber: Hey put your hands up !

???: Yes?

Robber: This is Robbery !

???: Are you try stealing from me ?

Robber: Yes !

???: Oh, I don't think so !

(Put the sword out!)

???: Hyaaah !

Robber: Kyahhhh (Knocked in the air) !

McCrawl: What's going on here ?

???: (Preparing the blade) !

McCrawl: Well it is a Swordsman in this town...(Sigh) Who are you boy ?

Y/N: My name is Y/N and I'm here to stop you and your members to stole those crystals !

McCrawl: Well young sworsman it's time for you to teach you a lesson !

Y/N: Bring it !

3rd POV

The members of Black Knifes attack on Y/N but he training with his sword and he most skilled and attacks the members of Black Knifes they try to attack on Y/N but he able to dodging those enemies attacks and the swords are clanking at the same time, he beat three members of Black Knifes but remains 2 of them, they try to cut him but he stop them with single slash on them !

McCrawl: (Sigh) Well now it's for rumble fight !

Y/N: I will stop you ! (Focusing the enemy) !

*Music starts*

4th POV

McCrawl is the most charisma but he fight with black cane and also allowed to transform into gun or blade :

The Weapon Name: Black Hurricane

The Weapon allow to charge all the burst fire explode gun shot and also turn into blade. For that the blade is have most special ability he have electric force to negate enemy attack has now might have weekness he can't to use into the water will damage the body to arm or somewhere !

These two fighting in enemic battle McCrawl was charging attack Y/N with his cane with one, two, three strikes, and Y/N using Fallbreaker not fall down he able to use it and that is Y/N's semblance  to able avoid the attack !

McCrawl: You still move like some scum like you ?

Y/N: Oh yeah ? I can use my semblance to avoid one of your attacks !

McCrawl: Well so be it ( Throws the crystal into explode) !

Y/N: *gasp* !?

(Exploding to piece's) !

Y/N: You're okay sir ?

Shopkeeper: Yeah !

Y/N: Am going to stop him !

5th POV

As Y/N running like a ninja to get into the walls like wallrun and might to caught McCrawl as fast he can. For McCrawl might able for reinforced for safety !

(Helicopter arrives)

McCrawl: Looks like the fight isn't over young sworsman we will meet again !

(Helicopter going to far) !

Y/N: Shout's he got away !

6th POV

After that he escaped without  dust crystals but those crystal are returned good safety as well in the moment thanks to Y/N but there still a lot thing in this world but something is different !

Y/N: !?

???: It's been a long time to see you again !

Y/N: Akame..Is that you ?

Akame: Hey Y/N looks like we are missing each other!

Y/N: Well your right about !

To be continue !