Chapter One: Her

He saw her from the crowd that entered the hospital early in the morning. He guessed that she might be going to meet or visit someone at the hospital like everyone else before she go to school but, he noticed her unlike the rest of the people he already watched pass him by.

He did not notice her because of how her bangs was covering her right eye, he noticed her because he felt like someone pulled his head towards her direction even before his eyes landed on her.

He felt like someone attached a magnet on her because he just can't find the strength to look away.

He watched her walk slowly as if something was making her nervous. He noticed her hands as she clutch the bouquet of flowers she had.

He thought that the flowers were beautiful.

But he would have liked to push her bangs away from her face so he could stare and drown in her clear vibrant purple eyes which were, for him, much beautiful than any flower that exists in the world.

He blinked and she turned around the corner. He somehow felt sad to let her vanish from his sight.

He looked at his coffee as he placed his cup on the table in front of him and thought of how could he feel that way towards her when it was his first time to see her.

He scoffed at himself for he never thought love at first sight was actually that romantic.

He picked up the book on his lap and tried to read but, her face kept popping through the pages. He did not know how long he tried to concentrate on one word so he could read it without thinking about her face again until, a girl's voice resonated in his head that he thought could only possibly be her voice.

He stared at a distance to clear his mind not really seeing anything.

He then shook his head as he felt delusional because of her, a nameless girl he just spotted.

He finally gave up and closed his book as he wished that trying to get to know her won't be as hard as trying to forget her.

He drank his now warm coffee as if it was just water when he saw her looking around the area for a chair to sit on and ended up eyeing the seat on the other side of his table.

He gulped and cracked his finger as he tried to calm himself as her feet took small slow footsteps closer to him.

He knew she probably already noticed how he looked at her like someone out of his mind.

He expected her to change her thoughts about sitting beside an insane person like everyone would.

He was already breaking his heart when he heard her actually talk to him in real life and not just in his head.

He felt his heart thumped strongly. Her voice was exactly how he imagined how it would be as if he already heard it before.

"Is this seat taken?"

He looked at her and shook his head. Even if there was someone sitting there, he would have find ways to let her take the seat freely.

"Thank you."

He smiled as the girl gave him a polite vow and sat a few inches away from him.

"Doves!"

He heard someone scream loudly and he noticed her flinch. He looked up at the window and saw doves pecking at it as they tried to enter the hospital for reasons that only they could understand.

He told her not to worry.

He almost took her hand that was on the table and held it in his but, he remembered that they were strangers and it might scare or freak her out if he did.

"I hate birds."

He heard her murmur as she touched a small scar near her eye behind the curtain of hair that was concealing it.

"Would you like to go somewhere else?"

He asked her with a courage he never thought he had.

He knew the birds will be gone soon enough but just being close to her somehow made him feel braver.

(Author's Note! <3)

Is this a blegh chapter???

I know it's not much unlike the first chapter but... This is how it'll start. I promise it would keep getting better with each chapter. Just have a little faith in me. Please... Hehe.

Would you still vote and comment? Hehe.

Thank you!

PS

I don't own Tokyo Ghoul and all its characters but all other original characters and this fanfic is all my idea and effort so please don't copy or translate without my permission.

Peace out everyone.
Spread the love!

follow•read•vote•comment•share

*smooch*
<3