Chapter 3: "You're into some shit, but I'm into 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩."

Start from the beginning

"If you were asking what the taste was, look in the kitchen. Got hungry, needed a little something while waiting on your slow ass to get home already."

"Still not a patient person? You never learn do you?"  

"Nope." Tobio replied while walking up the stairs to their bedroom. Shoyo willingly followed, getting himself caught up so much that he forgot why he was even in a predicament of worry.

"So, you gonna tell me why you were so tense on that phone call?" Almost.

"Ohh, yeah. So basically, wait, can I take a shower first? Did you shower already? Couldn't wait for me at least, jerk?" As if his husband didn't already notice his bite of words since he's walked through the door, seeking that comfort of banter, he was dismissing every aspect of the playful game. This was making Shoyo nervous, because this is not like Tobio at all. He's definitely still stubborn as an ox, though.

"Mmm, hurry. I'm a little impatient with this mood. I don't like it."

~

Shoyo turned off the water, feeling a sense of ease. Maybe a shower was all he needed after all.

"TOBI!! TOWEL PLEASE!!" He shouted as he wiped water from his face. He waited for what seemed like forever for Tobio to bring the cloth, and right when he was about to shout into nothingness again, the shower door flung opened, and he was hit with a strong throw of fabric. "Well damn, thank you."

"Mhm." Tobio hummed walking away, so that Shoyo can step out of the shower.

As he was drying his hair, strong hands found their way to his curls. "Hair care?" Shoyo asked, feeling the cooling sensation of the hair gel on his head.

"Yep. Someone has to take care of this, you know."

"WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?!?! I take care of my hair!"

  Yet Tobio was too busy to respond. The relief on his scalp from his husband's hands were rendering him unresponsive as well. Man does this feel nice. But at the back of his head, he knew he was getting further and further away from bringing this subject to light. Ought to enjoy this relaxation while it lasts.

As they wrapped up the hair care segment, Tobio allowed Shoyo to actually put on some clothes after standing naked in the bathroom for the entirety of the hygiene class. He walked into the room and took his position snug between his husband's thighs as Tobio scrolled away carelessly at his phone.

He began with one exasperated sigh, and decided just to lay it out on the table. Until the raven headed setter decided to pick himself up just enough behind Shoyo, and start giving him 'encouragement'. Starting with slow, even circles in the redhead's shoulder, hands moving down to his back, and a hum to signify he's listening.

"So you know how we've been actually doing well, at least I think well at keeping our very prominent relationship under view, right?" Tobio hummed once more, as he brought his lips to Shoyo's temple. This unexpected patience is wearing Shoyo thin but he decided to keep pressing to get this over with.

"Earlier when we were on the call and I was in the locker room, I thought I was alone in the entire gym yet it seems like I was wrong." The black haired male continued his journey of light kisses and kneads, with a nod of continuation. "Atsumu and Bokuto overheard me talking and all, obviously calling you pet names and stuff. And now it seems like they're beginning a search for who I'm calling those names, who I'm on the phone with, etc. I know I shouldn't worry much and neither should you, but I just know those two are going to make things hard, if not harder than they were and I'm sorry I should've been more careful. I left before I could say- babe?"

"Hm?" Tobio uttered as his lips slid down Shoyo's neck, hands still busy at work.

"Hello??? Were you even listening to how concerned I am?? Do you have any-mmh thing to say?"?

As he was at his shoulders, Tobio took a slight pause, and kissed once more as Shoyo was waiting for a proper response.

"It seems like you're in some shit, huh?" He said, something that made Shoyo jolt, making a face of bewilderment.

"You?? WE are in some shit, asshole! Don't leave me with this revelation!!" Yet the younger didn't stir.

"No, I couldn't finish. You're into some shit, yet at this point in time, i think I'm into different shit."

  Now what the hell.

"Are you serious? I just gave a whole report on our private lives being destroyed and you casually throw out that this predicament is on me while you be horny and evil! What if-"

He was soon cut off by the intruding of Tobio's lips coming close to his own. Was this idiot really serious right now? They are going to address this and he can't run away from it just because he feels like taking a run in-

"Mmm..shut up."

  "Of course!"

~

Shoyo M:
////////////////////////////
'Welp, sorry expect the unexpected! Maybe they're both idiots but who knows all he knows is he's about to get dicked DOW-right. The cut off is the title callback. Seems like Mr. Moans and Groans is actually making an appearance huh? Oh boy is he revitalized.'

••••••••••••••••••End Chapter••••••••••••••••••