"Renjun, winwin, ten, and kun you will be in one of the vans directing the rest. Medics please stay on standby"

"I know we aren't playing our usual roles but with your training, we can all take them down."

"Shim jooyeon, will die"

Taeyong finished explaining.

"Training at 4 with uniforms, no school this week"

With that the meeting was finished.

The members all went out jeongha staying behind.

"I'll see you outside" she told the male besides her. Nodding he left the room.

"Taeyong"

The leader looked up.

"What happen?"

"Do I train in my regular clothing or?"

"Since you won't use a uniform and it's a dress you are using, just wear your regular gym clothes."

"Okay" as she was walking away the latter stopped her.

"I'm gonna test you today"

Nodding without nervousness she left the room.

The past days she was trained by haechan and jisung she had improved, being able to be at their level. She seemed to have it in her. Getting their instructions easily, jeongha was dominant in both shooting and fighting.

.

She had gone to haechan's room. The male not there, she decided to go downstairs.
Where she saw them playing games.

Sitting herself down besides the boy. On instinct she put her hand in his thigh. Haechan glancing at her flashing her a small smile. Going back to playing the game.

The dreamies all gathered together playing Mario kart. Cheers and groans heard when a round finished. Going on and on for about two hours.

Jeongha got bored, standing up she left the living room. Soon after haechan left following her to her room.

"Did you guys stop playing?" Seeing the boy entered her room she asked.

"No, but you left" haechan answered going to her in bed.

"You could've stayed over there" she said.

"No"

The male laid down in the bed. The both of them covered by the blankets.

His hand rubbing her thigh. Her head burried by his neck. The girl left pleasing crave marks in his neck.

"I'm getting evaluated today" she said.

"Taeyong told me" haechan responded.

"Just remember what we told you, focus on your surroundings when fighting. You are good with guns he's gonna be impressed. No one gets that good in a week."